Recruiting Football Talk VII

I’m attending the Memphis event on Thursday. Looking forward to it.
Just got back from attending the Big Orange Caravan event in Memphis. I highly recommend anyone not in Knox to attend. Great insight and stories. The chemistry among the coaches was really fun to watch and seeing Coach Barnes and Bob Kesling trade jabs like old men at a retirement home was really funny.

I was fortunate to get a photo with Heupel and Caldwell. Didn’t have time to get to Barnes.

A game that is flying under the radar for us this year is the Mississippi State game, it will be a fun high scoring game since they hired Lebby as HC

State will be exciting and score points against as good and worse teams. I trust our defense to atleast hold them to their average or below average.

Am I the only one who doesn’t really care he left? He’s soft and disappears in big games.
Me and @Mr. checkerboards knew something was up......Screenshot_20240502_210724_DuckDuckGo.jpg

*If he tried just a little bit in that Purdue game, we win and go to a Final 4. I will not miss Jonas Aidoo. Committing to Calapari made him as bad as TooToo playing for Saban. Enemies of UT.

Last edited:
It is crazy. Radar looks like storms just set up on I75 from Valdosta all the way south and have not moved.
yes weird. Normally our raining season this time of year head from the gulf towards east Atlantic side and normally only 30 minute storms and then blows over. Usually aren't stationary just sitting and raining. weird

VN Store

Back