Recruiting Football Talk VII

Bowers isn't a glaring need, but I genuinely think he's the next Kelce/Gronk-level TE. And with the hip-drop tackle getting banned, having an insane freak athlete at TE is going to be even more of a premium.
The flip side is the history of first round TEs… hardly ever turns into what a top 7 pick should

A lot of smoke about A&M to the B10. They’s a skeert of their in state rival!

Tombstone well bye on Make a GIF

...oh, and please take utjr with you on your way out.

The flip side is the history of first round TEs… hardly ever turns into what a top 7 pick should
Yeah, and I mean I don't expect it at 7. That's if they trade back and the top tackles are off the board.

I think they should draft Alt then take the best WR on the board in the early 2nd. Deep WR draft.

Otherwise, trade back and get one of the others tackles in the 1st and try to get another 2nd or 3rd rd pick. Then use those for a WR and LB.

Different honeys also make different flavored meads. I've dabbled with mead-making. Honey is a fascinating creation.

Those two hives could have been different just because some workers keyed in on different things which lead the rest of the hive to focus on different flowers OR if they were two different races (Italian, German, Russian, etc) they might have different preferences.

I remember we had an Italian and Russian colony at one point. They had different personalities. One of them I could walk right up and take comb out without any protection and they didn't care. I could pick bees up and put them down where I wanted them and they wouldn't sting. The other was a little more sensitive. They didn't care for me being around. Wouldn't sting, but they'd start coming out of the hive and buzzing around my face. They were also bigger.
nerd.gif

@butchna

Cowboys probably don't take a QB this draft but I bet they will next draft.

Does the name Shedeur Sanders ring a bell, totally something Jerry Jones would do for publicity.🧐🧐🧐
Manzielesque enough to generate cartoon hearts above the ole wildcatter’s head. 😏

VN Store

Back