Recruiting Football Talk VII

Just curious...have any of you other guys or gals ever been in a bad situation where guns were drawn?

I was once...and I thank God everyday that I didn't kill or get killed that day...it was a miracle we didn't shoot each other. It was over a bad "business" deal. One thing I do know about myself...I would have done it if the other guy hadn't laid his down.

I don't want to hurt anybody, and I hope I never do.
A gun and a knife but yes.

Just curious...have any of you other guys or gals ever been in a bad situation where guns were drawn?

I was once...and I thank God everyday that I didn't kill or get killed that day...it was a miracle we didn't shoot each other. It was over a bad "business" deal. One thing I do know about myself...I would have done it if the other guy hadn't laid his down.

I don't want to hurt anybody, and I hope I never do.
In backed up traffic, needed to switch lanes to get around a blockage. Had my blinker on for a while, found an opening and got over. Guy behind sped up like he was gonna hit me and honked his horn. There was plenty of room, he just didn’t want to let me over. I brake checked him a little ( how much can you even brake check someone when you’re going less than 5mph stop and go) and gave him a look in the mirror. He then flipped me off and motioned for me to bring it on. So I hopped out of the car and about the time I got to the front of his truck he had a pistol pointed in my face. I said thought you wanted me to come back here and talk? He yelled get back in the car! I rolled my eyes and laughed…may have called him a thing or two, another name for a cat….. And got back in the car. Never know what kind of crazy you will run into on the road or what people will do when they are scared.

I thank the Lord for watching over me in the days when I used to let my temper get the best of me, and for grace and forgiveness.

In backed up traffic, needed to switch lanes to get around a blockage. Had my blinker on for a while, found an opening and got over. Guy behind sped up like he was gonna hit me and honked his horn. There was plenty of room, he just didn’t want to let me over. I brake checked him a little ( how much can you even brake check someone when you’re going less than 5mph stop and go) and gave him a look in the mirror. He then flipped me off and motioned for me to bring it on. So I hopped out of the car and about the time I got to the front of his truck he had a pistol pointed in my face. I said thought you wanted me to come back here and talk? He yelled get back in the car! I rolled my eyes and laughed…may have called him a thing or two, another name for a cat….. And got back in the car. Never know what kind of crazy you will run into on the road or what people will do when they are scared.

I thank the Lord for watching over me in the days when I used to let my temper get the best of me, and for grace and forgiveness.
I remember hearing a normal Mother in Bham decades ago and how she got in a road rage incident and pulled over and killed someone. Lives ended for such triviality.

I never talk about that...I wish I hadn't brought it up..so I deleted. I'm just glad I got out of that world before I ended up dead or in jail for life.
It's all good, man. Getting out of a world like that is such a huge W and an opportunity so many never get. Glad you did.

Please someone tell me they've seen this Russell Crowe vehicle "Land of Bad".

In short, American citizens nearly die at the hands of terrorists...because the US military was too busy watching UT basketball and cheering "Go Vols" in unison 😅

This is not made up. This is a real Hollywood blockbuster movie
Just watched it. Pretty good movie. Made us tennessee fans look like a bunch of assholes though.

VN Store

Back