Recruiting Football Talk VII

Endless shrimp is apparently not a great revenue model.

These brands go down hill because they Franchise them. Owners do it their way when Corporate people aren't overlooking everyday procedures.

Cracker Barrel doesn't Franchise out so it's one of the most consistent places to dine.

I truly believe that the average sports fan is not smart enough to watch baseball anymore, they just watch the action. Baseball is so cerebral, so much is going on in the times of seeming inaction and most don't understand and appreciate that.
Pretty sure it doesn’t have anything to do with intelligence or understanding lol. It just isn’t that exciting to a lot of people.

Not really. The figures Colorado has on website says enrollment went up by 1,000, about 2.5%.

Believe those are fall ‘23 numbers. But from an article in March ‘24, applicants up 20%. So more people trying to go there and give them money.

Also:

The school will reportedly make offers to 51,000 students, of which 35,000 are non-residents of Colorado.

Endless shrimp is apparently not a great revenue model.

The Red Lobster in Johnson City has really went down hill over the last several years. We stopped going there, and by looking at the parking lot on the way home, so has many others. Jacked up prices while the quality and quantity goes down.

The Red Lobster in Johnson City has really went down hill over the last several years. We stopped going there, and by looking at the parking lot on the way home, so has many others. Jacked up prices while the quality and quantity goes down.
Everything seems to have since COVID

2 things I said I would never use regularly, but use all the time after an 80 mile back packing trip.

Crocs (the best general purpose house, camp, or water shoe ever invented, but also the ugliest)

Those long sleeve fishing shirts with the pockets and roll up sleeves.

My pocket shirt eliminates the usefulness of cargo shorts with immensely less weight. Dries fast and covers most weather situations.

Find what you love and don't sweat court of public opinion.
A fellow backpacker! I’ll do almost anything to shed half a pound. We should compare notes.

VN Store

Back