Recruiting Football Talk VII

Sorry, thought we were talking about the Oregon State RB. I would think how many years he has would determine if someone leaves.
I could be completely wrong, but I would think the coaches would get an idea of who might leave before making such a move. Cam is supposedly out until at least October. Depending, next season might just be a wash for him. I could see a scenario where they discuss redshirting him. Good chance Samson leaves after next season. We've seen this offense can support giving 3 backs carries.

Point being, there's lots of moving parts, and I think the coaches will get an idea of how those parts will move before adding anyone.

Well played
tenor.gif

I have always put stock into what Hubbs, AP, VQ boys had to say, still do to an extent (taking everything with a grade of slaw, of course...have to whenever dealing with 18-21 year old kids); but, since Heupel has been in town, they are about near clueless. I know they go with what they are being told, what they're hearing around the building and campus...they've been way off, though, on so many things since Heupel took over.

AP "don't see it" about Martinez for two weeks now, yet...

Again, this staff/admin don't let things slip, they play it close to the vest, as they say...they reveal hardly nothing. And, although, we as fans stay in the dark this way...I think I like it! This would be an AWESOME!!! surprise if we can land this kid.

I have always put stock into what Hubbs, AP, VQ boys had to say, still do to an extent (taking everything with a grade of slaw, of course...have to whenever dealing with 18-21 year old kids); but, since Heupel has been in town, they are about near clueless. I know they go with what they are being told, what they're hearing around the building and campus...they've been way off, though, on so many things since Heupel took over.

Again, this staff/admin don't let things slip, they play it close to the vest, as they say...they reveal hardly nothing. And, although, we as fans stay in the dark this way...I think I like it! This would be an AWESOME!!! surprise if we can land this kid.
Agree. For what people pay to get some info on TOS they could contribute to NIL and make an actual difference. Lol

Danny does not like Bonnie and her “Let’s Give ‘Em Something to Talk About.” He’s changed it to…Let’s Give Them Nothing to Talk About.

Who got me started with songs. 😩

VN Store

Back