Recruiting Football Talk VII

I have been pretty bummed about Seldon. But nothing I can do about it. I don't know if he'll be back for the first game. I figure we'll be conservative with a shoulder. How long until he is ready for full speed game contact, do y'all think?
He’ll be fine for the season and that’s all that matters. His legs are his biggest asset so it could’ve been much worse

What did you guys think of the game??
I never take away anything from Spring games too seriously.

Overall a clean (and very fast 😆) looking game. Lots of talent at WR which should open up the RBs. Need Davis at TE and Seldon at RB and the OL to stay healthy.

Lots of speed.

CBs have the talent. But least cleanly played unit...but hard to tell who/what string guys were even playing. Plus Heupel's offense just makes secondaries look silly to begin with.

DL going to be a terror.

Spring games are worthless. Would much rather scrimmage an ETSU
Just for the fans.

I'm pretty sure they started just because some coach decided to let fans in for one of their spring scrimmages, of which there are multiple. It's nice, especially for those with kids, and cheap.

Love what we've done though with the whole day of events. Great day of celebrating UT sports.

Hell, he’s 7 shots off the lead with only 20 guys ahead of him. He‘s in contention right now. Tomorrow is moving day, though. He’ll either inch closer to the top for a Sunday fight or the injuries will take their toll and he’ll fade away. If he’s within 3-4 shots of the lead with 6-8 guys ahead of him starting the 4th round (and his health holds up), he’s got a real shot.
Welp, so much for that. He faded away. His physical limitations are too hard to overcome in a 4 round tournament. It’s fun to see him competitive again though, if only for a moment.

Welp, so much for that. He faded away. His physical limitations are too hard to overcome in a 4 round tournament. It’s fun to see him competitive again though, if only for a moment.
4 rounds? Is that all today or over weeks like March Madness?

Where is Tiger playing? He's the only one I'll tune in for (or really know). Though that French guy Bryson can really knock the ball so he's cool to watch too.

VN Store

Back