Recruiting Football Talk VII

Shocking in a Purdye game half the other team is in foul trouble most of the game. Only thing that will keep them from getting blown out will be when the refs foul out both the bigs.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Happy Monday

April 8, 2024: To those of you whose lives has been hectic, use every opportunity to rest and be restored and renewed. Be good to yourself. Whatever things need attention can wait long enough for you to quiet your soul. Be still in order to allow your body to be rejuvenated before you forge ahead. Psalm 23:1-3 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
My favorite.

UConn is doing to Purdue every everyone said you needed to do to beat them. Basically, Edey is getting his but they are shutting down everyone else.
I wouldn’t say Edey was getting his. They’ve practically made him a non factor in the 2nd half until Johnson and Clingan got in foul trouble

Peoples' own made up expectations failing them 😆

Hadden 2.0.

Sometimes folks can't just appreciate good players that are still very human.

OR maybe they could just let players progress and progress, sometimes slipping like anyone. You'd think they're dogging a rival's player sometimes. Just be a fan. Show up, support, and wave your damn pom poms. This message has been approved by @SweetasSoda
IMG_0986.gif

Peoples' own made up expectations failing them 😆

Hadden 2.0.

Sometimes folks can't just appreciate good players that are still very human.

OR maybe they could just let players progress and progress, sometimes slipping like anyone. You'd think they're dogging a rival's player sometimes. Just be a fan. Show up, support, and wave your damn pom poms. This message has been approved by @SweetasSoda
If only!!!

Reactions: Devo182
As McGill (I think it was him) put it yesterday or a couple days ago —

This is the best fanbase AND the worst fanbase.

For whatever reason, Aidoo attracts attention from the mouth breather portion of the fanbase. And for whatever other reason, Awaka is universally loved.

May not mean much to you and me. But young’ns live on the socials.
Yeah...I say it a LOT...especially when the Idiot Margin is going full ret**d

VN Store

Back