Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckys name would recruit itself..just like pats name and the lady vol brand…with everything you just mentioned that she’s achieved as a woman in a man’s sport…why couldn’t she recruit? What girl wouldn’t want to play for her?…she is a splash hire that would send electricity through this fanbase and she’s well respected throughout just like Barnes.
I’m not saying she couldn’t, I’m saying it’s a risk since she doesn’t have a track record of recruiting. And if recruiting was a major issue with Harper, does DW want to take the risk? I mean I’d love the hire, it would absolutely be one of the biggest gets in quite sometime—maybe since Barnes. That being said, it does come with a lot of risks that need to be considered, namely recruiting.

Edit:
I’ll also add that she’s a pro-coach. So does a pro-coach even want to come here knowing she has to recruit?

Reactions: UTSuave’
I’m not saying she couldn’t, I’m saying it’s a risk since she doesn’t have a track record of recruiting. And if recruiting was a major issue with Harper, does DW want to take the risk? I mean I’d love the hire, it would absolutely be one of the biggest gets in quite sometime—maybe since Barnes. That being said, it does come with a lot of risks that need to be considered, namely recruiting.

Oh I know you weren’t…I was just speaking out loud on the topic…I don’t think recruiting would be an issue at all solely based on what she could pitch to the parents and kids in the living room..there’s alot to like

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
Not coached by Pat Summit. Not a woman. Been to the final four before.
This is what I said yesterday about the coaching search and got smoked for it lol. But I've seen a bunch of posts here and heard people say irl that they don't want him specifically and I just didn't know if he had done something to have beef with the LV program. Clearly, I don't keep up with it all that much.

I didn't see it...but I don't give a 💩 what he said about me.

There are a lot of people here that I respect, and they say stuff about me and sometimes rein me in because I do care what they think...but Idiot Margin big mouths...I do not.
😭 Now I need to know if I am one of the “a lot of people” or not…

Do you honestly believe people won’t be complaining? It will be Birmingham computers or something similar.
I love the MLB that has the strikezone box. It lets you see how effective the umpires call the pitches.

Last night was watching the Dodgers vs Giants. Logan Webb threw a back door breaking ball that missed the plate by 4 inches and Muncey was rung up.lol

Reactions: Vols4us
He was either checked out mentally, hurt, or scared to death. He's been one of my favorites this season but how he played in the tournament (especially in the sweet 16 and elite 8) made me wonder about him. It looked to me like he didn't really try.

No accusation, just observation.
I love Aidoo but as you said something was wrong. I think he was intimidated by the size of Edey..

People can disagree but the Frosh Estrella played the best defense out of all the low post players vs Edey. Really proud of him and the young man has a bright future. Just hope this NIL and portal thing doesn't tempt him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back