Recruiting Football Talk VII

Now for my bitch fest.

11 point lead and all the momentum and then go scoreless for over I believe 5 or 6 minutes.

Went from 32-21 lead to a 36-34 Halftime deficit. Shouldn't have happened.
lack of recruiting a bona fide big.

this team deserved better but didnt get it done.

Great season. Some of our mouth breathing idiots already wanting Barnes gone. If so, you deserve the Derek Dooley of basketball coaches. If Edey has to play by the same rules as everyone else, they lose even with UT not at their best. Get another scorer and a physical post player out of the portal and get back to work.

You must have missed the shaq years…. He won’t be able to defend in the NBA though.
Too many other good big men in the league for Edey to get the calls he's gotten in college. He won't be a good NBA player IMO. He won't get away with all the fouls.

So sad man. Just gutted for these guys and Coach Barnes. Nothing more they could do with Edey. Can't control how the NCAA has decided to govern Edey's play.

These guys fought so hard. Awaka and Estrella played so hard. Awaka played an incredible tournament. Dalton Knecht is a legend in orange no matter what. These guys are SEC champs and took us to an Elite 8.

I think we are the 3rd best team in the country. 100% believe it. Going to remember this season for a long time.

VN Store

Back