Recruiting Football Talk VII

It looks like if it hits mainland US, it will be in the Northeast.

They are saying little to no impact for Florida. At the moment anyway.
If it hit the Northeast, it would be very weak by the time it got there. North Carolina is always a prime target for any hurricane curving up the eastern coastline. Right now, I'd bet it won't make any landfall on the U.S. mainland.

The faster it intensifies the better. Hurricanes usually can't sustain Category 5 intensity for super-long stretches of time. Even the models are currently showing it hitting peak intensity tomorrow night (this Friday) and then backing off.
i sat thru Harvey for 5 days of non stop torrential raining. Incredible.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Austin Peay at #9 Tennessee

Thanks to @Glitch
It's not my fault. It is Byron's horrible jokes.
Its Not My Fault GIFs | Tenor

Too late...The Usurper has taken the Orange Throne and now the Volunteer kingdom is on the verge of chaos and ruin....and it's all your fault because you are more worried about paying your pathetic little bills and feeding your insignificant family...😉
Yeah, Nick. Don’t be such a think-for-yourself-er.

Glitch is Absalom.

We still have needs in this class. Still have guys we're pursuing. I'm sure we'll also address the portal, but it's still a crap shoot, and seems like more of a bidding war than high school recruiting does. And we don't do bidding wars. Remember, that's why we supposedly lost out on Verse to FSU.

I'm not doubting the class will be fine, but we can still talk about needs, missing out on certain players, and we can acknowledge the bad things when they happen for what they are. Every staff in America has misses. Even ours. It's okay to admit that. It's not a criticism of Heupel and this staff. BVS has people on edge and overdefensive.
Verse wasn’t really a bidding war. He was sold by their DLineman that year who entered the draft and praised his position coach.

While we won’t take guys who just want money, we will pay guys who we think fit our culture and want to get better to make more money. It’s only one game, but reviews seem to be that we hit on Lott and Campbell (and Pili if healthy) as transfers, and their recent comments tell you all you need to know.

Prayers needed VN. I posted on here that our daughter told us on Father's Day that she was expecting. We just found out that our grandson has a genetic disorder called Trisomy 13. It is 100 percent fatal. Prayers needed at this time.
Prayers for you and your family. So sorry to hear this.

If it hit the Northeast, it would be very weak by the time it got there. North Carolina is always a prime target for any hurricane curving up the eastern coastline. Right now, I'd bet it won't make any landfall on the U.S. mainland.
Carolina still smells like pig poo from the last big one.

VN Store

Back