Recruiting Football Talk VII

It does but they don't have the rights to all the teams, and the Braves are one of the ones they can't show on APV as I understand it. It's all so stupid lol
I purchase the MLB package every year, little expensive but you can pay monthly also.. believe I read it's $30 a month this season.

I will purchase it around the 1st of April.

Last edited:
Prayers requested folks. Leaving shortly to get a septoplasty to correct my deviated septum. Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to better sleep and fewer sinus infections.

Prayers for my wife who's going to have to run the house and take care of my sorry butt while I'm laid up. Bless her.
Had one about 20 yrs ago.....it does kinda suck, but it does work!
Prayers my friend! 🙏

Prayers requested folks. Leaving shortly to get a septoplasty to correct my deviated septum. Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to better sleep and fewer sinus infections.

Prayers for my wife who's going to have to run the house and take care of my sorry butt while I'm laid up. Bless her.
Prayers for you and your wife. God Bless You!!

I am sorry to break it to you all of you dog lovers, but cats are smarter than dogs. My evidence. There are no dogs in the world that can operate an MRI machine, but catscan.
052a747a2ac163a86629c53958b013fc939ce4-v5-wm.jpg

March 2, 1933

King Kong opened in New York City at Radio City Music Hall

In the classic adventure that made her a star, Fay Wray plays the beautiful woman who conquers the savage heart of a giant ape. Traveling to an uncharted South Pacific island with an adventurer following tales of a God-Ape, Ann Darrow (Wray) is captured by the island's natives to serve as a human sacrifice to Kong.

But when Kong, a giant ape, sees Darrow, it is overcome with love—and eventually captured by the adventurers. Taken to New York and put on display, Kong breaks free and pursues Darrow through New York in one of the most famous scenes ever filmed.

Rotten Tomatoes raked it as the #1 Horror Film of all-time.
View attachment 624161
Love story from a slightly different point of view 😁

He has to shoot when the shot is there, early in the year he was turning down too many looks. He does other things well that keep him getting minutes but he needs to take shots when they present themselves. He can’t be timid, we need to get 10-12 points out of him. He has to finish shots at the rim as well. He plays great D and is a ball hawk.

Eh, he’s only scored 10 points or more 10x all season

Reactions: Govolsman98

VN Store

Back