Recruiting Football Talk VII

The NET is current through yesterday’s games. We’re 5 and NC is 7.

(Arizona is still 4, btw.)

That's crazy... Arizona loses badly to USC and doesn't drop even a single spot in NET? And UNC has a huge road win and stays at 7?

I know they've said conference tournaments don't matter, but I'm curious if the final 1 seed will come down to how well UNC and Vols do.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
That's crazy... Arizona loses badly to USC and doesn't drop even a single spot in NET? And UNC has a huge road win and stays at 7?

I know they've said conference tournaments don't matter, but I'm curious if the final 1 seed will come down to how well UNC and Vols do.
UNC moved up from 10. Usually, a road loss doesn’t do a whole lot of damage in the NET, especially after 20+ games.

I recently have met a guy who is a bammercat....wild tide, tide cat, suckybama fan.

He went to UK, grandpa played for UK basketball, but dad went to Bama....so he roots for both.

Unfortunately he might be the nicest person I've ever met in my life....
2c7009ba-4bae-4382-ae64-b542e6445074_text (1).gif

My Bama feelings have always bled into the other sports, since I was a kid. Of course, whenever I was a teenager in the '90s, I loathed Florida...then there was Bama. In basketball, yes, I hate Kentucky with everything that I am...then there's Bama. In baseball, yes, I hate LSU...then there's Bama. It has always trumped hatred of everywhere else 10 fold.

There's the feeling that has the word 'hate' to describe it...then there's Bama...there's the feeling toward them; but, no word has ever been written nor uttered to describe that feeling. Best I can do is to say, they make me f-ing sick. They have cheated in everything they do, my entire life. Bear Bryant and Nick Saban are the two biggest pieces of sh!t cheaters that have ever walked, and they can go blow each other for all I care.

I have said, up until the start of the 21st Century, our rivalry, our focus of hate on Bama, made us a Top 8 program in the country for almost 100 years. These last 25 years, that focus shifted; we've hated Florida more, we've hated UGA more, we've hated whoever more...and, look where it got us.

I don't give a sh!t if it's ping-pong or badminton, Bama hatred/abhorrence/loathing/whatever you want to call it, will ALWAYS trump everyone else; and, that includes communists, terrorists, Nazis, China, Romans, hostile aliens, demons, etc.
I wish I could like this a million times.

VN Store

Back