Recruiting Football Talk VII

Maybe it's BVS, or maybe it's my lack of trust in the AA being able to be reasonable, but I'm not so sure this is over.

What I've seen from Corker's ruling (haven't read the whole thing), is that they can't enforce any NIL rules.

However, according to reports, the biggest thing they were coming after us for was Spyre giving Nico a free flight to UT on a private jet. In their eyes, Spyre is a booster, so that's not allowed. That's not an NIL thing.

I realize they may lose that argument also, but might they still come after us, out of spite if nothing else? I see nothing that this ruling addresses collectives as boosters.

Other than what we want to believe, show me where this ain't gonna happen.

Maybe it's BVS, or maybe it's my lack of trust in the AA being able to be reasonable, but I'm not so sure this is over.

What I've seen from Corker's ruling (haven't read the whole thing), is that they can't enforce any NIL rules.

However, according to reports, the biggest thing they were coming after us for was Spyre giving Nico a free flight to UT on a private jet. In their eyes, Spyre is a booster, so that's not allowed. That's not an NIL thing.

I realize they may lose that argument also, but might they still come after us, out of spite if nothing else? I see nothing that this ruling addresses collectives as boosters.

Nico and Spyre will then sue them into oblivion...they will lose BIG time if they go after him.

This might be my fault for suggesting baseball series threads by @Glitch. I will prepare for the inevitable verbal thrashings from @Weezer and friends that are sure to come.
do-it.gif

..................read the whole thing

Violation of a federal injunction is a crime. Personally, I wouldn’t want my name on a Notice of Allegations that even tangentially dealt with NIL until that injunction was lifted.

VN Store

Back