Recruiting Football Talk VII

Typical Pat Adams officiated game..... junk fouls called, no flow to the game, the crowd out of it and mad, and both teams frustrated.

Fun fact:
*Pat Adams also reffed our Kentucky home game and Mizzu home games last season, both were losses..... our only 2 home SEC losses last season.🤔

Lol you’re welcome to be scared of things that won’t matter.

NIL is a good thing. The NCAA and its member institutions dragging their feet for decades on compensation for players is the issue. Created the mismanaged mess that we have now.

But the NCAA won’t be able to punish anyone - unless they knowingly broke rules (UT did not in this case) - with any type of serious authority.
Nobody is scared of anything. Talking like you know what will or won’t happen is beyond ridiculous. Nobody knows. Hopefully nothing. But stop acting like you know it all. You don’t.

I don’t know all what the NCAA actually does. Do you?
For the money sports, they organize post-season tournaments, oversee rule enforcement, set the calendars, and adjudicate eligibility (transfers and redshirt stuff). They also make rules for the sports.

They do almost none of the day-to-day administration to make the sports operate. All handled by the schools and the conferences.

That’s a bison, not a bull. I believe you meant to use this emoji: 🐂. Maybe lay off the sour mash and stick with water for a few days. Based on your posting trend lately, you gotta detox. I may also recommend CBD, it may help mellow you out. Sorry you’re triggered by someone saying they trust the NYT over a schmuck like Pat Forde.

Edit: you also misspelled Ulysses E. McGill. If you’re going to attempt to play the Soggy Bottom Boys fanboy, at least get it right.
🤬 you newb.

Typical Pat Adams officiated game..... junk fouls called, no flow to the game, the crowd out of it and mad, and both teams frustrated.

Fun fact:
*Pat Adams also reffed our Kentucky home game and Mizzu home games last season, both were losses..... our only 2 home SEC losses last season.🤔
That would explain me right now..no flow, mad, and frustrated..Thanks Pat Adams!!😖

VN Store

Back