Recruiting Football Talk VII

I love Tennessee basketball team but it seems they play to level of competition most times...

They should be blowing the doors off this team ...

Tarleton's NET ranking is horrible....

Reactions: volsagain
He is trolling for responses from folks. I don't know if he even truly believes what he posts. I don't know why someone would get their jollies from trolling their own fanbase to get them riled up, but we have several on here that do just that. I would block Ed (Hole In Da Roof), but he makes nearly all of the player threads and so I find myself in a Mexican standoff.

YARN | That's a Mexican standoff, and that was not the deal ...'s a Mexican standoff, and that was not the deal ...
I thought marriage would level him out, and it did for a bit.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
They literally started the show answering a question from a poster asking about concerns re: this staffs recruiting with how they need to learn to close bettter, get kids to shut stuff down, how too many kids come here and love it but then go elsewhere and how the staff needs to be better there.

Of course they were complimentary of the staff. They just put together a good class. But it can be better and needs to be if we want to be elite. They talked about that as well as well.
You do realize that could be said of every coaching in cfb, right? There is NO staff that got every receuit they badly wanted. Therefore, they all need to close better.

The only possible exception to that would be Kirby, and even he didn't get them all and their fans complained about it.

The problem is, some use that fact as another of their ways to whine, complain, and criticize, as opposed to just a simple statement of fact that could be said of all.

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back