Recruiting Football Talk VII

Kam Mikell visited Colorado this past weekend and loved it. Same week as Glitch's game thread. Coincidence?

tenor.gif

Eh, Glitch has suffered enough and hopefully he’s a man of his word and won’t start anymore game threads. Though……..he might be one of those like @Souce or @theFallGuy that enjoys suffrage in their private homes of course.
Comparing him to Souce and TFG? I've said some mean things about him, but I never accused him of working in a truck stop bathroom. I think you've taken it too far.

I can think of a good game to make up for that if the receivers are so inclined

I may buy a piece of Joe swag from the Vol Club store for every game he goes over 300 all purpose yards

I know the NIL collective can't incentivize for on-field performance, but the fans sure can

edit: I'll say 350 all-purpose so I can say "tree fiddy" more often
I’m in. 🤝

He's been getting targeted far more often, but he's actually been doing a great job with it. Everybody notices the PI calls, but even if you count a PI call as a 15 yard reception, he's only giving up 2.9 yards per target while breaking up 31% of his targets. His aggressiveness will bring the PI calls, but statistically, the strategy is paying off in the long run.

View attachment 578226
Nice data table You put it together? Appreciate the work 👍🏻

VN Store

Back