recruiting celebrations

Who in the hell would actually attend this?

butch-jones-is-pissed-a.gif

That guy right there :dunno:

Just read lips for his special message for folks that mock his Recruiting Class Celebration Tour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
butch-jones-is-pissed-a.gif

That guy right there :dunno:

Just read lips for his special message for folks that mock his Recruiting Class Celebration Tour.

all i see is a man costing his team by getting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. good job.

and recruiting celebration parties have to be the*weirdest*idea ever. I guess since we can't celebrate titles, or bowl victories, or winning seasons, we might as well celebrate something that only matters if and when the kids pan out.

Last edited:
all i see is a man costing his team by getting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. good job.

and recruiting celebration parties have to be the*weirdest*idea ever. I guess since we can't celebrate titles, or bowl victories, or winning seasons, we might as well celebrate something that only matters if and when the kids pan out.

Classic WYLO!

For years people complained about Fulmer standing there and clapping when things went wrong....wanting him to jump officials and players on bad calls or stupid mistakes. You must have been one of the pacifist that did not want that type of reactions from Fulmer and clapped along with him.

Phillip-Fulmer-Arkansas-Razorbacks.jpg

As for the recruiting celebration....to each his own. Folks want to go meet the head football coach...listen to his plans for the future team and what not...more power to them. I don't think you could even see the bright side of the sun if you were forced to stare at it....so there is no reason to even discuss the rest of your post. Classic WYLO :cray:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

its just an opportunity for Tennessee fans to get together and socialize with other Tennessee fans, current coaches / support staff and former players. The focus is much more social as a "celebration". Had to call it something...

But there are UT fans that don't care for that. to each his own..

Reactions: 1 person

doesn't like...every school do this?

Reactions: 1 person
even though derelick has tried to make this personal, let me try it this way:

I don't understand paying 25 bucks a pop to listen to coachspeak about incoming freshmen and more promises.

Yes, I'm looking at it that way. My idea would be to celebrate things that matter. We don't even know if any of these kids will become the studs that derelick dreams they will.

I suppose it is just a pep rally of sorts?

I get it, I guess.

even though derelick has tried to make this personal, let me try it this way:

I don't understand paying 25 bucks a pop to listen to coachspeak about incoming freshmen and more promises.

Yes, I'm looking at it that way. My idea would be to celebrate things that matter. We don't even know if any of these kids will become the studs that derelick dreams they will.

I suppose it is just a pep rally of sorts?

I get it, I guess.

Our best recruiting haul in 10+ years doesn't matter?

Hell, this will be one of the things we should celebrate most.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back