Recruiting banquet

It can't be Charles though, because he is visiting USC this weekend. It can only be Oku right?

Just heard Kiffin say that we might have another recruit by the time they get to Memphis. Then he looked at Ed and said..."I just put some pressure on us, you better get someone on the phone, find somebody"...jokingly of course.

I keep hearing conflicting things about Oku. Some say that we have rescinded our offer, others think he's the 5pm guy. Honestly I have no idea.

Get on the phone Rex and find out. Im sure we can beat Jimmy Hymes to the punch.

Does anyone know if there is a link to the Recruiting Banquet in Memphis like there was to the Nashville one? Or, is there someone where I could watch a replay of the Nashville Recruiting Banquet besides the link someone already posted? That link cuts in and out every 10 seconds... maybe its just my computer. Any help would be awesome.

Does anyone know if there is a link to the Recruiting Banquet in Memphis like there was to the Nashville one? Or, is there someone where I could watch a replay of the Nashville Recruiting Banquet besides the link someone already posted? That link cuts in and out every 10 seconds... maybe its just my computer. Any help would be awesome.

It did the same for me as well.

VN Store

Back