Recruiting banquet

TennJoe06

I Just got done talking with a buddy who went to the recruiting banquet and at the end, Kiffin said "to check the internet around 5pm and there should be another surprise". I hope it's true, but can't think who it could be.

I Just got done talking with a buddy who went to the recruiting banquet and at the end, Kiffin said "to check the internet around 5pm and there should be another surprise". I hope it's true, but can't think who it could be.

Only person that could be signing today is Oku.

Charles still has a visit to USC scheduled for tomorrow, but who knows, maybe he told them to f off.

Breaking News:

According to some NCAA rule that I have yet to find, Peyton Manning has 1 year of eligibility left.

Well, I am curious if this is going to pan out. I was just coming down off the adrenaline from yesterday/this morning too. Ugh.

Can anyone else confirm this was said? I've read posts from others who were at the banquet and this is the first that I've heard about it.

Can anyone else confirm this was said? I've read posts from others who were at the banquet and this is the first that I've heard about it.

He was pretty excited when he was telling me this. I don't know why he would make this up.

I keep hearing conflicting things about Oku. Some say that we have rescinded our offer, others think he's the 5pm guy. Honestly I have no idea.

VN Store

Back