Rece Davis left Tennessee outta his top 25

I mean we didn’t beat anyone of consequence except Iowa but they were just fools gold.

I’m ad we finished ranked but I don’t know that we truly deserved it.

"However, Mora’s latest move was to leave Tennessee off of his top 25 ballot in the final Coaches Poll, as he had Iowa at No. 18, after the Vols dumptrucked the Hawkeyes in the Citrus Bowl, 35-0. Mora wasn’t the only one. ESPN’s Rece Davis also ranked the Hawkeyes No. 18, and left the Vols out. Davis was in a group of 7 AP Top 25 voters who did not rank the Vols."

Total jerk move.

59-3 must still be stinging.
Rece Davis is a Bama baby

"However, Mora’s latest move was to leave Tennessee off of his top 25 ballot in the final Coaches Poll, as he had Iowa at No. 18, after the Vols dumptrucked the Hawkeyes in the Citrus Bowl, 35-0. Mora wasn’t the only one. ESPN’s Rece Davis also ranked the Hawkeyes No. 18, and left the Vols out. Davis was in a group of 7 AP Top 25 voters who did not rank the Vols."

Total jerk move.

For is his punishment he is hearby sentenced to coach football at Uconn.

A dude like Mora leaving the Vols out, well, that's a bit childish on his part, but no one ever said coaches gotta be objective about their program or others.

But Rece Davis doing this, that's a serious hit at his credibility and objectivity, two attributes upon which his career--particularly his job as host of College GameDay--is founded.

I would think he and his publicist/agent would be doing some pretty serious damage control over the next couple of days.

Maybe not. Maybe he and ESPN don't really care about a loss of objectivity.

I still don't understand why people pay attention to opinionated media and make it a talking point. It's really weird to me.

Total jerk move.

Mora Jr. is a pissy lil’ bitch…… and so is this big jug head, Fred Flintstone lookin’ MF

Attachments

• IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5319.jpeg
    IMG_5319.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 16
If that no-talent Bammer jackass shows his face in Knoxville next year, the Tenneseee fans need to make sure he never stops hearing about it. That's all I know. Get in his damn face about it. They want to disrespect Tennessee, that's on them, but can we please make it as uncomfortable for them as possible when they do? That's all I ask. Let them hear it every second they step foot in our state, especially in our town.

Last time ESPN really tried to stick it to UT, back when UT was still a major player, we made sure they couldn't come by next time they wanted to do Gameday in Knoxville. Perfect. More of that. We don't need them. They need us. Want to do a story on the best sophomore QB in America? Too bad, pound sand.

Last edited:
Offseason polls contain a lot of wish casting by writers. There's little substance in these other than what we already know, like GA and Michigan are 1, 2. In mine, Tennessee is number 3. See I can even do it and I'm not a sports writer. Print it out and compare it with the 10th week poll and you will see how worthless they are.

This is the kind of thing that should cost voters their right to be a voter. It wasn’t just Rece…. Some of the other voters moved Iowa up after the beat down.
That makes zero sense.. is it a ohh we are so sensitive.. they ran up the score thing? Men are so weird

VN Store

Back