Rebs Look Good

Still against Ole Miss starters. I believe Ole Miss played starters entire game. Also what makes UGA defense so great? All we know is that Clemson QB is not Trevor Lawrence. Before we crown UGA with best defense let’s see them play a team that has a veteran offense. Clemson lost a ton of talent last year. I also think it’s possible that Clemson changes QB’s before week 4. This Clemson team isn’t the Clemson of old and I think they will lose 4 games total this year. I’m not saying UGA isn’t good, I’m just simply saying it’s possible that Clemson wasn’t as good as everyone though they was gonna be.

From the part that I watched, Ole Miss played a lot of 2s in the 4th quarter. To be fair, it did appear Louisville did figure out Ole Miss's defense in the 2nd half but I don't know how much of that was Louisville figuring it out and how much of it was the game being over at halftime. It's just week 1 but the Ole Miss defense looked far better than last year.

About Georgia (and Clemson) - Those are the two best defenses in the nation. In Georgia's case, every defensive starter will likely be drafted and the backups are all 4* and 5*. They have an unreal amount of talent on that side of the ball. It's Georgia; however, so a brain fart will likely come at some point this year.

I have Ole Miss as a lost going into the season and I don't expect anything to change. There are some people saying we can win this game but I don't see it. I think we could have beaten Ole Miss last year.

We aren’t beating Ole Miss or Kentucky however I think we def beat Vandy and have a decent shot at South Carolina and Mizzou so 6-6 is possible but think it is the ceiling for this team.
We will beat Kentucky, Guaranturnover isn’t playing this year.

I get the sense that he has actually matured somewhat as a human being too. Might just be that he has better handlers now but I really think he might have gained some wisdom from his difficulties.
He’s better spoken, able to engage media, crack jokes. He seemed like Pruitt in front of the camera when he was here. Totally new man.

He’s better spoken, able to engage media, crack jokes. He seemed like Pruitt in front of the camera when he was here. Totally new man.
My thought is that Monte taught the kid how to be a man, but he had to experience a few scars before that wisdom finally began to take hold. It has happened to a lot of us

My thought is that Monte taught the kid how to be a man, but he had to experience a few scars before that wisdom finally began to take hold. It has happened to a lot of us
I knew Monte when he was here and he wasn’t happy about the way he left, but blood is thicker than water.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
I knew Monte when he was here and he wasn’t happy about the way he left, but blood is thicker than water.
Hope he will be here for Johnny Majors tribute on 11th. They were close weren’t they? One of the best things about CLK one season here was that it was finally when the School began to let Johnny back in from the cold.

Matt Corral on FB.

"I deleted social media apps. Every time I get the urge to look I grab a playbook instead."

winning.

Our defense needs work too. "Bend, but don't break" gets hammered by a team like Ole Miss.

Luckily they have the same defense, so......
we're talking Gene Simmons scoring numbers potentially.
The Vol DL had better be in tip top physical condition because they will be running a lot of wind sprints against Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back