Reason government is out of control #5423564236721

Reactions: 2 people
I think the bigger issue is trying to collect on other people's debts just because they are related to you. That's just crazy.

Coming from the person who is unquestionably faithful to the government in all other areas this statement is laughable.

Coming from the person who is unquestionably faithful to the government in all other areas this statement is laughable.

I think the IRS is in the wrong here and the lady ought to be complaining. I think the situation needs ot be remedied and the IRS ought not be collecting debts from others.

On the other hand, based on what I've read so far, I think the BLM and associated federal actors are acting reasonably in the Bundy case. Bundy is in the wrong on that one.

Unlike many others here, I can judge case by case and don't automatically defend or attack the government.

she's absolutely nuts. She's a scofflaw. She is refusing to pay a legally imposed fee, that everyone else is paying

Reactions: 1 person
Unlike many others here, I can judge case by case and don't automatically defend or attack the government.

I'm glad I got done with my coffee early. Coming through my nose from laughing so hard isn't pleasant.

I think the bigger issue is trying to collect on other people's debts just because they are related to you. That's just crazy.

You got a like from me because I agree to this. This stupid government is just plain stupid in some of the things they do & try to get away with.

she's absolutely nuts. She's a scofflaw. She is refusing to pay a legally imposed fee, that everyone else is paying

She's not refusing to pay. She's complaining that her refund got taken. She has gone to the press which have reacted, all in about 2 weeks time.

Not 20 years. Not after multiple court orders. And she isn't threatening anyone.

She's not refusing to pay. She's complaining that her refund got taken. She has gone to the press which have reacted, all in about 2 weeks time.

Not 20 years. Not after multiple court orders. And she isn't threatening anyone.

was the scofflaw in a 1st amendment zone when she was complaining about the govt?

Now we see why the IRS is going after the little money out there...

Obama

The IRS has spent $96.5 million on office furniture under the Obama administration and is now claiming it has insufficient funding to adequately serve taxpayers.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew testified before the House two weeks ago about the IRS’ need for additional funding for the upcoming fiscal year. The IRS is currently seeking an increase of $1.2 billion—a 7 percent raise over its FY 2014 $11.29 billion budget. It would bring the agency’s FY 2015 budget to $12.48 billion.

VN Store

Back