Really UF? [discontinues Gator Bait cheer]

I've never seen mass racism personally until the last few weeks.

Whether you are lucky or unlucky that you did not is a matter of perspective.

I lived in the South all my life. Was in Memphis for the King history. Years and years of massive racism, often fought out on the streets. It could happen today.

My new favorite spectator sport. Watching the “I sure do wish it was 1850 again” Neanderthals around here lose their minds over stuff like this. Gator Bait- GONE; Aunt Jemima- GONE; Uncle Ben- GONE. Next up - Wait for it- Ole Miss who was the matriarch of the plantation. See ya. Can’t wait for that one so I can watch the Ole Miss brats go berserk. Most fun I’ve had since the quarantine started.

Well, they’re not actually talking about the “chomp” that Gator fans do, they’re talking about when the band prompts “duh, duh, duh, duh,... and the fans in unison shout “Gator Bait!” It’s a chant, not the chomp. But to your point, if Gator Bait is offensive, why isn’t the Chomp? It’s all so ridiculous.
I don't know about the chomp either.

The upward moving hand in the chomp looks a lot like a Heil Hitler salute to me. The bottom hand is just a distraction to hide the real meaning.

gator-chomp_1_.jpg

german-football-supporters-giving-the-nazi-salute-during-the-international-match-against-england-at-white-hart-lane-london-december-1935.jpg

Last edited:
My new favorite spectator sport. Watching the “I sure do wish it was 1850 again” Neanderthals around here lose their minds over stuff like this. Gator Bait- GONE; Aunt Jemima- GONE; Uncle Ben- GONE. Next up - Wait for it- Ole Miss who was the matriarch of the plantation. See ya. Can’t wait for that one so I can watch the Ole Miss brats go berserk. Most fun I’ve had since the quarantine started.

I suppose it's about as much fun as watching the retarded social justice warriors believe they accomplished something meaningful.

That "Ole Miss" has survived always amazes me.

Plus where is the outrage for these food products?
lucky-charms-7.jpg

ba2e589214083.560ca89ae6a49.png

Chef-Boyardee-beef-ravioli.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperion
Didn't the state of Tennessee send "Volunteers: to fight in the "War between the States"

I guess UT will now be changing the Nickname. smh
Yes, and don’t you think Rocky Top has Scotch-Irish bias in it? You were correct about the Tennessee Volunteers being a significant force in several wars. Did Andrew Jackson have slaves? He was the original leader of the Tennessee Volunteers.

Yes, and don’t you think Rocky Top has Scotch-Irish bias in it? You were correct about the Tennessee Volunteers being a significant force in several wars. Did Andrew Jackson have slaves? He was the original leader of the Tennessee Volunteers.
Totally missed the point.......

More PC BS from the leftists.

I bet they are all wearing their smug smiles and patting themselves on the back for making a difference.

What a load. Gators are color blind, we all taste like chicken.
Yeah and this bravo Sierra is getting totally out of control!!¡

Reactions: AllVols
Didn't the state of Tennessee send "Volunteers: to fight in the "War between the States"

I guess UT will now be changing the Nickname. smh
Brace yourself. Sul Ross created Prairie View A&M and Kellen Mond is demanding his statue be removed from Texas A&M.

Go to Mond's recruiting pages. He never considered PVA&M.

🤫🤫🤫

Reactions: MemphisVol77

I lived in the South all my life. Was in Memphis for the King history. Years and years of massive racism, often fought out on the streets. It could happen today.

Yes, its way past time to take a stand against liberals like BLM. They are as racist as it comes.

I lived in Memphis for years before returning to Knoxville. Never had the first problem with Black/White racism. It is what you make it.

Honestly, I'm surprised they've been able to keep the name Rebels for this long. I know Colonel Reb has been put away, but the team name is still something that unambiguously is from the Civil War/Confederacy.

Decades ago I saw a video on TV from some foreign country (in Africa or Asia?) with adults using one of their own kids tied to a rope to lure a crocodile. The kid would go out a short distance into the water. A crocodile would approach. One adult would run up the beach using the rope to pull the kid out of danger, and a couple of other adults would attack the gator. The kid they showed was proud of himself.

VN Store

Back