Realistically, who do we lead with?

reaperkyle

Orange Blooded
Now that all of the 4&5 star guys who had a crystal ball projections with Tennessee have popped, who are the other highly ranked players that we have anywhere close to a 50/50 chance with?

I have interested guys on my list like: Pennington, Colson, Naquan Brown, Grimes, Johnson, Cooper, Page, but from what I've read, we don't lead for any of those guys. Not a single CB for any of them to Tennessee.

Tennessee does project to add TE Campbell, a high 3.

I had Ritzie on the list, but EVERYONE says NC Blue for him. I also had Thornton and Blackstrain on the list, but it doesn't seem that we are pushing for WR's anymore since Nixon committed. Blackstrain actually has a string of CB's for GaTech in the last few days.

Who ya'll got? Anyone with subscription services heard anything about Tennessee being ahead of perhaps what's being reported with some of the higher ranked players? Thanks in advance!

Now that all of the 4&5 star guys who had a crystal ball projections with Tennessee have popped, who are the other highly ranked players that we have anywhere close to a 50/50 chance with?

I have interested guys on my list like: Pennington, Colson, Naquan Brown, Grimes, Johnson, Cooper, Page, but from what I've read, we don't lead for any of those guys. Not a single CB for any of them to Tennessee.

I had Ritzie on the list, but EVERYONE says NC Blue for him. I also had Thornton and Blackstrain on the list, but it doesn't seem that we are pushing for WR's anymore since Nixon committed. Blackstrain actually has a string of CB's for GaTech in the last few days.

Who ya'll got? Anyone with subscription services heard anything about Tennessee being ahead of perhaps what's being reported with some of the higher ranked players? Thanks in advance!
Trinity Bell is a prospect Vols may have slight edge for.

Reactions: vol_in_ga

Only a 3* but TE Miles Campbell

Reactions: vol_in_ga
i wouldn't say we lead for Mondon and Mims....in it? sure. lead? not so sure.

Price...us and NCSU...favor..us....agree.
Dawkins...until yesterday afternoon, definitley. now? find out sunday i guess.
who are the other highly ranked players that we have anywhere close to a 50/50 chance with?

He asked who did we have a 50/50 chance for, not who we lead for. Although, ATLVol did just drop some info in the Mondon thread insinuating we lead for him. Mims is a longer shot, but we're definitely in it. I like where we are with price from AP's clues and Dawkins seems like he may be trending away or stagnant but still in that one.

whoops. misread the post...........carry on. Edit... Thread title is all I paid attention to...

Last edited:
Campbell - Vol
Bell - Vol
Mims - we will see
Mondon - seems to be Vol
Marley - Vol, depending on room
Dawkins - Vols and GA
Price - Vols and NC St
Page - Vols and Clemson
Ritzie - Vols and NC
Arnold - hopefully Vols lol but idk
Dink Johnson - Could be Vols when he visits and depends on room
Colson - seems to be trending Vols

Campbell - Vol
Bell - Vol
Mims - we will see
Mondon - seems to be Vol
Dawkins - Vols and GA
Price - Vols and NC St
Page - Vols and Clemson
Ritzie - Vols and NC

Don't forget about the 5 guys that will come out of absolutely nowhere in December lol. We're taking them all.

Campbell - Vol
Bell - Vol
Mims - we will see
Mondon - seems to be Vol
Dawkins - Vols and GA
Price - Vols and NC St
Page - Vols and Clemson
Ritzie - Vols and NC

I’ve gotta believe Pruitt has some in his back pocket. If we can pull Ritz and Page the line will be stacked. I was hoping you’d narrow down Grimes but I guess the boat blew up on that one.

i wouldn't say we lead for Mondon and Mims....in it? sure. lead? not so sure.

Price...us and NCSU...favor..us....agree.
Dawkins...until yesterday afternoon, definitley. now? find out sunday i guess.

Lead for Mondon. Top 3 for Mims atm.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Lead for Mondon. Top 3 for Mims atm.

No doubt we’re gaining momentum with Mims but top 3? So you think we went from 10 to 3 took over Clemson for 3rd? Bc UGA obv in it and Bama was his leader at the beginning of April.

I’d take being in 3rd right now

No doubt we’re gaining momentum with Mims but top 3? So you think we went from 10 to 3 took over Clemson for 3rd? Bc UGA obv in it and Bama was his leader at the beginning of April.

I’d take being in 3rd right now

Yes. I think UGA and Bama are 1 A and 1B. But we're right behind and I think this staff can land him at this rate.

yeah, i keep seeing the smoke on Mondon....it all sounds good.

i can't help but be a little skeptical. that's on me. i own it.

i think you're right about mims...bama/uga/tn. we have some work to do, but at least we have work to do. lol.....

You’re not the only one who is skeptical on Mondon. We may lead right now, but my feeling is that he’s UGA in the end. His recruitment feels eerily similar to that of Washington last year.

But even without Mondon and Mims we can sign a top 5 class.

You’re not the only one who is skeptical on Mondon. We may lead right now, but my feeling is that he’s UGA in the end. His recruitment feels eerily similar to that of Washington last year.

But even without Mondon and Mims we can sign a top 5 class.
I don't think Mondon's recruitment is like Washington's at all. His mother was in favor of Tennessee, but I never got that feeling from him. His social media posts were mostly Georgia in December.

VN Store

Back