Realistically, do you believe there will be a 2020 season?

Will there be a 2020 college football season?

• Total voters
I can see where fans aged 60 and up would be given prior cautions to the game and even while making entry reminded their health could be at risk in large crowds since the stats point to higher rates and harder recoveries for that age group.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I'm refusing to go political but there is a way and it involves lots of testing. 1st off athletes aren't the 1st to be tested. We need drs and nurses and then those who process food. Athletes are in general younger in age and likely to survive a viral infection but underlying that is their capacity to spread he virus to others. We've been in this a little under 2 months now and some progress is being made. I think our conferences AD's are communicating within. I don't think the NCAA has the ability to adopt a plan due to the enormousy of the situation and that's why I think the SEC will try to work within itself. Needless to say, we're all in uncharted waters and I had read the above article by goofballs and coach Franklin of PSU and feel it's highly likely the SEC will go it alone this year in an attempt to salvage some revenue thru TV as will other conferences.

TL/DR

There will be football played this year in the SEC

VN Store

Back