Realistic Approach against UF

I’m convinced Witten was shaving points that night.

Also, UF got bailed out on a Grossman fumble that was called an incomplete pass. We went on the score a TD that same drive.

UT was dominant.
There were two blown Grossman fumbles that game lol. What a game though

I’m convinced Witten was shaving points that night.

Also, UF got bailed out on a Grossman fumble that was called an incomplete pass. We went on the score a TD that same drive.

UT was dominant.
The thing about that call was even if it was a pass, it would have been a lateral. So either way UT should have gotten possession. UT also got screwed in the fourth quarter when Grossman fumbled but Al Ford ruled that his forward progress had been stopped.

The shotgun stuff on 4th and inches had me thinking Butch was calling plays again... That was about as bonehead as it gets, i don't care who you are or how many millions they pay you to coach football.

When are TN fans going to stop doing this to themselves. We can’t beat Florida in football. They will destroy us like always. It’s an automatic loss every single year and it’s likely not going to change ever.

The shotgun stuff on 4th and inches had me thinking Butch was calling plays again... That was about as bonehead as it gets, i don't care who you are or how many millions they pay you to coach football.

Hope you are not a Gruden fan. Just lined up in shotgun on 4th and 1 from Ravens 10 yd line. Pros mess up to.

VN Store

Back