Ray Kasongo to transfer

Still am bro lol, wow I haven't been on here forever. Ray is good hes already visiting schools! All I'm going to say is that TCU and CALIFORNIA and Arizona state are after him HARD..why? Didnt they see how insignificant ray was for the tenn program. If rick barnes couldn't get this kid to try why do they think they can? Humanity never stops to amaze me lol

Nice to see you posting !!

Reactions: 1 person
If Ray had played for TCU last season, the Horn Frogs would have beat the crap out of the Big Orange.....Oh wait, never mind

Reactions: 2 people
Bc he had a bad season or a miss communication with the coaches doesn't mean he a bad player he had Scholly last year and when he came out of highschool. He should be at oregon right now not looking for another school.

Still am bro lol, wow I haven't been on here forever. Ray is good hes already visiting schools! All I'm going to say is that TCU and CALIFORNIA and Arizona state are after him HARD..why? Didnt they see how insignificant ray was for the tenn program. If rick barnes couldn't get this kid to try why do they think they can? Humanity never stops to amaze me lol

He might want to think twice about Cal. Getting the most out of players isn't his strong suite, unless if there is a petition started.

I'm surprised he didn't just get an agent and become draft eligible.

He might want to think twice about Cal. Getting the most out of players isn't his strong suite, unless if there is a petition started.

He did a decent job at cal and brought in some pieces that can help him out also he got a few draft picks and got another one on the way

HHC Sources: Illinois & Seton Hall have reached out to Ray Kasongo at the eleventh hour. Currently on visit at TCU #NCAAdreams

Oh no. They're starting to flock to Ray like seagulls now. :)

lol, also GOLDEN STATE and CLEVELAND are after him HARD for Games 2-7...

Teams are desperate this time of year to find bodies just like we were when we signed him. He is very athletic and someone will take a chance. Hopefully he turns it around, but he often looked lost on the court as a Vol.

Cool, nice to let us know what schools he'll transfer from next spring.

Reactions: 4 people
SORRY for all these posts. Its just we are receiving an unusual amount of interest from great schools and its scaring me. I mean I understand schools sometime get desperate and all, but WTH how can they ALL think Ray is that special!! HE AVERAGED LIKE 1.0 ppg and 4-5 fouls ppg barely any rebounds and Rick is telling every other school that Ray is uncoachable yet they are still willing to call us and discuss why theyre schools is better than the rest.. MIND BLOWN :D

Maybe the same reason all those schools offered him out of high school, he's tall and athletic, schools are desperate for that convo, talented or not.

What will this be now btw, 6 different schools in 5 years? Does he even bother unpacking anymore, or just lives out of a suitcase?

Maybe the same reason all those schools offered him out of high school, he's tall and athletic, schools are desperate for that convo, talented or not.

What will this be now btw, 6 different schools in 5 years? Does he even bother unpacking anymore, or just lives out of a suitcase?

Bruhhhhh STOP THIS!! Do you know how many TALL AND ATHLETIC person that are in the world? Who are not playing D1 ball let alone got recruited or given the opportunity to do so.

Plus does it matter how many schools he transferred from? Before you answer yes think hard.... I mean the NCAA sure don't mind, high Major coaches don't mind even NBA and international scouts don't mind. So then why bring it up on here or fb or twitter instead of discussing this to the NCAA and NBA? I mean they never bring it up lol

In conclusion journalists, fans and the media are interested with how many schools he transferred from or to. Meanwhile PEOPLE WITH REAL POWER THAT CAN EXTEND A SCHOLARSHIP TO YOU, CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE EDUCATION GIVES NO ****S how many school he went to. THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS IF RK WILL SIGN WITH THEIR SCHOOL OR NOT..NOW HOLD THIS LOSS while i go M.I.A for weeks, got coaches to talk 2 and schools to visit LOL

Last edited:
Bruhhhhh STOP THIS!! Do you know how many TALL AND ATHLETIC person that are in the world? Who are not playing D1 ball let alone got recruited or given the opportunity to do so.

Plus does it matter how many schools he transferred from? Before you answer yes think hard.... I mean the NCAA sure don't mind, high Major coaches don't mind even NBA and international scouts don't mind. So then why bring it up on here or fb or twitter instead of discussing this to the NCAA and NBA?

In conclusion journalists, fans and the media are interested with how many schools he transferred from or to. Meanwhile PEOPLE WITH REAL POWER THAT CAN EXTEND A SCHOLARSHIP TO YOU, CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE EDUCATION GIVES NO ****S how many school he went to. THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS IF RK WILL SIGN WITH THEIR SCHOOL OR NOT..NOW HOLD THIS LOSS while i go M.I.A for a weeks, got coaches to to talk to and schools to visit LOL

Haha. Dude you are delusional.

Plus does it matter how many schools he transferred from? Before you answer yes think hard.... I mean the NCAA sure don't mind, high Major coaches don't mind even NBA and international scouts don't mind. So then why bring it up on here or fb or twitter instead of discussing this to the NCAA and NBA? I mean they never bring it up lol

In conclusion journalists, fans and the media are interested with how many schools he transferred from or to. Meanwhile PEOPLE WITH REAL POWER THAT CAN EXTEND A SCHOLARSHIP TO YOU, CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE EDUCATION GIVES NO ****S how many school he went to. THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS IF RK WILL SIGN WITH THEIR SCHOOL OR NOT..NOW HOLD THIS LOSS while i go M.I.A for weeks, got coaches to talk 2 and schools to visit LOL

Lol alright

Haha. Dude you are delusional.

Delusional yet still Med school (probably smarter than you 2)

Delusional yet multi-tasking rn. Serving you this L, and still speaking with a D1 Coach on the phone, SETTING UP THE NEXT VISIT! All @ the same damn time

I missed this so much, arhhhhh VOL FORUM for what it's worth you guys have been ENTERTAINING LOVE YALL but g2g

:post-4-1090547912:

Delusional yet still Med school (probably smarter than you 2)

Delusional yet multi-tasking rn. Serving you this L, and still speaking with a D1 Coach on the phone, SETTING UP THE NEXT VISIT! All @ the same damn time

I missed this so much, arhhhhh VOL FORUM for what it's worth you guys have been ENTERTAINING LOVE YALL but g2g

:post-4-1090547912:

Yeah I'm pretty sure 90% of what you say is false.

Clearly Ray needs some new people in his life, your DA advised him to sign with UT as a sophomore, he lost a year of eligibility and now has to also redshirt a year. He will be a RS Junior when he is eligible to play again, assuming he transfers yet again which we all know is likely he will once again have to sit out a year which will expire his eligibility...so congratulations Kasongor, your highly educated self has likely cost Ray any legitimate shot at a successful college basketball career.

VN Store

Back