Raven Johnson

Why is this a thread topic when we aren't even on her list of options? Just curious.

OP of this thread is being a little cagey like they might have new information. They seemed to indicate that list is old and her recruiting may have changed. That list was pulled from ESPN Hoopgurlz which is often inaccurate, incomplete or years old.

OP of this thread is being a little cagey like they might have new information. They seemed to indicate that list is old and her recruiting may have changed. That list was pulled from ESPN Hoopgurlz which is often inaccurate, incomplete or years old.

If inaccurate wheres a list that shes made that has us in it ? I have not seen one and even if so i dont think this deserves its own thread.

If inaccurate wheres a list that shes made that has us in it ? I have not seen one and even if so i dont think this deserves its own thread.

I haven’t either. Just pointing out that the list on ESPN usually isn’t updated. A lot of times that info is there from when they are a early in HS and just getting offers. 10 years ago or so they used to keep them updated but they don’t anymore it seems.

OP just seems to have an inclination that there may be something different to know. Wouldn’t be the first time a player changed their mind.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

VN Store

Back