Rattler vs Hurts

Rattler is a more accurate natural passer and possibly a slightly better athlete. Hurts was better than I think Rattler will ever be at protecting the football because Rattler isn’t naturally patient. Hurts is.

And you got this from what, recent spring practice?? Don’t tell me your D2H reinvented??

And you got this from what, recent spring practice?? Don’t tell me your D2H reinvented??
I’ve known of Spencer for a few years now. Watched his highlights, seen him live.

From what I understand it was D”4”H and he had a habit of making comments he knew nothing about. I on the other hand will keep my mouth shut on subjects that I know nothing about and openly admit when I don’t.

Reactions: OriginalCoach
Has rattler already won the job? Mordecai looks pretty good from what I've seen.
That is a question many of us were hoping to answer during the Red-White Game. I had this feeling one or the other would have had more playing time with the starters and the choice could have been seen with the chemistry of the two with the receivers. Obviously, that could change during summer camp but we certainly would have had a clue based on that.

Regardless, we are in a position this year to have a really good backup to our starter regardless of which one is picked.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

VN Store

Back