Rating SEC teams with likes and dislikes

uga. And it's not close. Most annoying, passive aggressive, conceited (without cause) and obnoxious fanbase in football. Bar none.

Lousy stadium. Dumb mascot, drunk sounding mushmouth as their broadcasting legend.....the list goes on.

But mostly it's the fanbase.

That's it! I'm revoking your VFL card and burning it. :)

OK, here you go. You can copy and paste these designations into google to actually see samples.

Tennessee Orange
Hex Color: #FF8200
RGB: (255,130,0)
CMYK: (0,50,100,0)
PANTONE: PMS 151

Oh I get it now!!!! However when I need to refer to our color, I just say "Tennessee Orange". That seems to be understood by us dimwits.;)

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Oh I get it now!!!! However when I need to refer to our color, I just say "Tennessee Orange". That seems to be understood by us dimwits.;)

Naw! You know how it is. Some of us VN'ers just have to either do things the hard way or march to the beat of a different drummer. Me? I'm both kinds.

My dislike changes from week to week, depending on who is on the schedule. Outside of our game, I'm pulling for them all.

Order of hatred

1) Florida. We shouldn't have lost to them near as much this past decade but here we are. Plus this is a division game so edge to UF over Bama.

2) Bama. In the middle of one of the great dynasties in CFB history so losing is understandable. Not fun, still hate it, but it's understandable.

3) Vandy. I can't believe that they have owned us lately, but here we are. This must change this year.

4-6) Mizzou, Carolina, and Ole Miss. We should beat Mizzou and SCe more than we do and it's annoying. I still hold a grudge against Ole Miss for cutting Coach Cut. Stupid move.

7-8) Arkansas and aTm. No real feeling either way. No love or hate.

9-10) Miss St and Auburn. I always liked watching the MSU Dawgs when I was a kid because that defense was so stout. Auburn also wears orange and hates Bama so I feel a bit of a kindred spirit except when we play.

11) Georgia. I actually don't mind the Dawgs. I have a bunch of UGA friends who are good folks to watch a game with so there's no real hate for me. Plus I kind of like the unis.

12) Kentucky. Hate them in basketball, but I feel about them like I imagine Gators fans feel about us. You just go in knowing you're going to win. No matter how good they are, how talented, etc. They will implode. At least one team is like that with us.

13) LSU. I cheer for them when they aren't playing us. I hate they got rid of Les as he was the main reason I began liking them, but Coach O is fun to listen to so I still like da tigahs.

uga. And it's not close. Most annoying, passive aggressive, conceited (without cause) and obnoxious fanbase in football. Bar none.

Lousy stadium. Dumb mascot, drunk sounding mushmouth as their broadcasting legend.....the list goes on.

But mostly it's the fanbase.

That's hurtful. :cool:

Hate all of them, but:

East: obviously hate these teams, collectively, more than the West

1. Georgia: UGA fans are trash and they are the most important team to beat for recruiting. #2 most hated team for me.
2. Florida: Hate Gainesville. It is absolutely brutal in September. Oh, hate the team, too. #3 most hated.
3. South Carolina: Another trash fan base. Had an awful experience at Williams-Brice dump. Losing 3 in a row to them is embarrassing and must end this year.
4. Vandy: Losing to them once is embarrassing. Vandy “fans” are pathetic and none of them went to Vandy. UT lives in their heads rent free.
5. Kentucky: Delusional idiots. Talk tons of **** about UT and how terrible we’ve been in the last decade, failing to realize UT has won more games than them in the last decade and they are 2-8 against us in that span. Every beat down we give them leads to the inevitable “Wait until basketball season” and then we beat them in that, too.
6. Mizzou: Weird team. They dominate UT and UF and then lose to Kentucky and South Carolina regularly. Safe Space U. Don’t really hate them.

West:
1. Bama: They know where they can go. #1 team I hate.
2. Auburn: Traditional rival. Their appetite for cheating and other unsavory practices knows no bounds. Beating them was big for recruiting. Need to keep doing that.
3. LSU: 2001 SEC Championship, 2007 SEC Championship.
4. Arkansas: Losing to them is embarrassing because they suck and their fans really hate us. So I will reciprocate a little.
5. Miss State: Starkville is the worst SEC town and also, the thought of those idiots bringing cowbells to Neyland this year is pretty cringeworthy.
6. Ole Miss: Cheaters, but not very good at it. Hate them the least.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
It is not so much the teams I hate as much as the Fan Base of the teams....

Florida, GA -- Obnoxious, Rowdy, Boastful, Dispectible, Toxic, Dog Barking and Gator Chomp.

Alabama -- 2 types of fans. Arrogant and Ignorant. One entitled group and one group that thinks Genitalia is an Italian Airlines.

Vanderbilt -- The Dreamers and the Talkers. Cellar Dwellers. Unrealistic. Obnoxious without a reason.

LSU -- World beats plus half the time can't understand a word of what they are saying but they are the most fun to mess with.

Ole Miss -- Party Down Drunks which gets old in a short while.

Kentucky USCe, Arkansas -- Wanna Be's

Missouri -- The team of Luck...will soon run out...

Texas A&M -- Out West -- Never heard of them..

Auburn -- The Cheaters. Auburn = Alabama Usually Beats Us Round November.

Miss State -- Cowbells -- Get Real

Hate all of them, but:

East: obviously hate these teams, collectively, more than the West

1. Georgia: UGA fans are trash and they are the most important team to beat for recruiting. #2 most hated team for me.
2. Florida: Hate Gainesville. It is absolutely brutal in September. Oh, hate the team, too. #3 most hated.
3. South Carolina: Another trash fan base. Had an awful experience at Williams-Brice dump. Losing 3 in a row to them is embarrassing and must end this year.
4. Vandy: Losing to them once is embarrassing. Vandy “fans” are pathetic and none of them went to Vandy. UT lives in their heads rent free.
5. Kentucky: Delusional idiots. Talk tons of **** about UT and how terrible we’ve been in the last decade, failing to realize UT has won more games than them in the last decade and they are 2-8 against us in that span. Every beat down we give them leads to the inevitable “Wait until basketball season” and then we beat them in that, too.
6. Mizzou: Weird team. They dominate UT and UF and then lose to Kentucky and South Carolina regularly. Safe Space U. Don’t really hate them.

West:
1. Bama: They know where they can go. #1 team I hate.
2. Auburn: Traditional rival. Their appetite for cheating and other unsavory practices knows no bounds. Beating them was big for recruiting. Need to keep doing that.
3. LSU: 2001 SEC Championship, 2007 SEC Championship.
4. Arkansas: Losing to them is embarrassing because they suck and their fans really hate us. So I will reciprocate a little.
5. Miss State: Starkville is the worst SEC town and also, the thought of those idiots bringing cowbells to Neyland this year is pretty cringeworthy.
6. Ole Miss: Cheaters, but not very good at it. Hate them the least.

We were on the same track....

Georgia - top of my list for dislikes, nothing about them appeals to me, the uniform colours are awful, anybody who hides behind a hedge is? Unfortunately they are building a monster going forward
Florida - cant bring myself to dislike them like Georgia, I just don't understand how every year they are so highly rated and then we manage to implode against them, maybe there is a jinx
Mizz - no they don't float my boat, see Miss St less the cowbells
South Carolina - there ok and even though they usually finish above us we tend to play well against them
Kentucky - Who can dislike a teams that has lost 123 times in a row to us.
Vanderbuilt - we have to stop losing to them its beyond a joke, get back to seeing them as the Arkansas of the SEC East

Alabama - you just have to begrudgingly admire what they have done, we are living through a dynasty
Auburn - no never liked them cant say why, just haven't
LSU - second favorite SEC team, great uniforms, great atmosphere at night in Death Valley and the team plays a style I like (good luck to Les Miles in Kansas)
Texas A & M - not bad, much better than Texas but still hard to see how they play in an East Conference (other than money)
Ole Miss - no great opinion other hope they have put in the past the Hugh Freeze era
Miss State - overachievers but never liked their style of play and as for cowbells?
Arkansas - seems to be the strongest team in the league as they hold everybody up
Cant take your take serious if you think South Carolina usually finishes above us. When did you start watching football? 2 years ago?

1. Bummer
2. Florduh
3. Jawja
4. I just feel sorry for the rest because they have had some decent success while we have been down. They are all feeling themselves right now for all their recent success against us and it kinda sounds like we are going to come out punch them all in their mouths for what has happened to us for the last few seasons. Gonna be a tough pill to swallow for a lot of those guys

Georgia - top of my list for dislikes, nothing about them appeals to me, the uniform colours are awful, anybody who hides behind a hedge is? Unfortunately they are building a monster going forward
Florida - cant bring myself to dislike them like Georgia, I just don't understand how every year they are so highly rated and then we manage to implode against them, maybe there is a jinx
Mizz - no they don't float my boat, see Miss St less the cowbells
South Carolina - there ok and even though they usually finish above us we tend to play well against them
Kentucky - Who can dislike a teams that has lost 123 times in a row to us.
Vanderbuilt - we have to stop losing to them its beyond a joke, get back to seeing them as the Arkansas of the SEC East

Alabama - you just have to begrudgingly admire what they have done, we are living through a dynasty
Auburn - no never liked them cant say why, just haven't
LSU - second favorite SEC team, great uniforms, great atmosphere at night in Death Valley and the team plays a style I like (good luck to Les Miles in Kansas)
Texas A & M - not bad, much better than Texas but still hard to see how they play in an East Conference (other than money)
Ole Miss - no great opinion other hope they have put in the past the Hugh Freeze era
Miss State - overachievers but never liked their style of play and as for cowbells?
Arkansas - seems to be the strongest team in the league as they hold everybody up

Bama for me and it's not even close. Who else would have a fan base that poisons trees and tea-bags an opposing drunk fan while other Bama fans stand around and cheer him? My apologies to the person who wrote the following, but after I read it, I had to save it with some minor editing. Again, the following is not mine, but a fellow poster:

I'm 64 years old. I used to root for Bama when they didn't play UT. I moved to Mobile in '91. The "Hate" from Bama fans toward UT started to build as the Vols won 7 in a row and 10 0f 12 from '95 thru '06, and the flames of Bama fans frustration got fanned by vicious internet misinformation. I could not believe the vitriol that a number of Bama fans expressed to me without any provocation. All I had to do was wear orange and I got hit with it. There was no reasoning with them, so I kept my mouth shut and just shrugged. They took the fun out of discussing college football. Now that Bama is on top again, they want to be "friendly" (condescending is probably a more apt description). Too large of a % of Bama fans are the worst SEC fans. Condescending when they are on top, belligerent when they are not. By contrast, in the almost 25 years in Mobile, I had one, yes only ONE, AU fan say anything negative about UT, and that was a drunk frat boy making fun of my 13 year old son wearing a Peyton Manning jersey after UT beat AU in Auburn. His mates apologized and shut him down. The classy program in Alabama resides on the plains, not in Tuscaloser--no contest. AU fans and UT fans have the same opinion of Bama--a team to be despised, not because they win but because of the total lack of class of too many of the fans, fans who define their self-worth by how Bama performs on a football field. Really sad bunch of people.

I hate Alabama 24-7....
I dislike every other sec team when their playing Tennessee.

I hate Alabama the most, it's how I was raised, then Florida (Spurrier did that to me), then Georgia, then probably Auburn, even though we don't play them much anymore. Also, I always considered Vandy beneath actual hatred, but losing 5 of 7 is changing my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: tennvols77
Its gotta be Fl and Bama as most hated.
GA and Auburn really dislike.
Vandy and Missouri are moving up the charts.
Kentucky,USC,Ole Miss,Miss State,Arkansas are kinda "meh,who cares".
I have found myself actually pulling for LSU and Texas A&M in some games.

I have to say that at least most Georgia fans, with the exception of some, understand that they have lightning in a bottle right now. I just cannot stand Florida and hope they lose every game. I will say we have gator fan or two with some sense that post on here, but for the most part, they are aholes. I have a lot of friends from the military from Alabama, but as much as I appreciate their service, I look forward to the day when we treat them like Peyton did. And the only reason I hate SC is from the douchebag Mushchamp. He's just a ahole from the word go and I look forward to the day they fire him. You have never seen us beat SC and our coaches crow like dumbazzes. I hope he gets caught up in his "cockdrill".

If I didn't root for Tennessee, I would root for Arky or Auburn or LSU or MissSt.

Bottom of my list are:

1) Floriduh
2) O'Bummer
3) Jawja
4) Misery
5) SCAR Lamecocks
6) Vaginabilt

Outside of SEC:

1) University of Spoiled Children
2) d Ohio Stank Gooniversity
3) UCommie Huskies
4) Missedagain
5) Notre Douche
6) Mihammy
7) Floriduh Stank University
8) Loogyville Codnals
9) Cincinnati (for offloading Lyle Jones on us)

I’ve never hidden my disdain for Vandy on here. The game there in 2006 cemented them as the SEC (and college football in general) program that I’ll always hate the worst. It’s genuinely the only place where they openly tell you that they’re better than you.

Florida, because of how many times they’ve broken my heart.

Bama, because we can’t touch that level of greatness...yet. Hopefully CJP can eventually fix that.

Everybody else I really don’t think much about. They are what they are, and I hate them all when we play them, and I cheer for them (except the three I named) come bowl season.

I don’t pull for any SEC team and I promise you they don’t pull for us. It’s every man for himself. You think Clemson cares that they are the only good team in the ACC? No they don’t. You think they sit around and say, I wish FL state was better, or Miami, etc, no they don’t

VN Store

Back