Ranking the top 25 players in women's college basketball

I stopped reading at Cox being number 2. She hasn't put in performance to be number 2 this yr. Granted she has been injured, but that is her, and part of playing. Due to diabetes she will always be injury prone. The listing of all the UCONN players is laughable, I would take Harris from SC, and our Davis over any of them. Carter, and Cox, just how can you be so high on best, when you have missed so many games? Cox isn't near player she was with Brown in past years. Creme just goes with players he already loved before year, and his opinion is seldom good journalism. Harris is certainly a top 4 player, and Davis is a top 10.

Reactions: Amb3096 and sisaq
I stopped reading at Cox being number 2. She hasn't put in performance to be number 2 this yr. Granted she has been injured, but that is her, and part of playing. Due to diabetes she will always be injury prone. The listing of all the UCONN players is laughable, I would take Harris from SC, and our Davis over any of them. Carter, and Cox, just how can you be so high on best, when you have missed so many games? Cox isn't near player she was with Brown in past years. Creme just goes with players he already loved before year, and his opinion is seldom good journalism. Harris is certainly a top 4 player, and Davis is a top 10.

I agree with you

Who wrote that article? Have they been watching the same season as us? I agree with #1 and the rest was trash.

Reactions: djtee

100% rite

ESPN WBB reporting is typically a cookie cutter process. Every story of this vein is based on the last story. This is one way to validate their own wisdom. It seems they don't put any effort or analysis into their work. I would certainly like to see more opinion/analytical writing.

VN Store

Back