7. Miss St
8. Missouri
9. Ole Miss
10. Alabama
11. LSU
12. Florida
13. Vanderbilt
14. Auburn

Least impressed with LSU, Florida, Vandy and Auburn so far. SC is clearly the best team.

Tennessee has a lot of work to do but the SEC is pretty wide open this year. They are elite defensively.
SC
UT
A&M
UGA
KY
LSU
Ark
Mizz
All the rest

Last edited:
Alright folks. 10 games in, 9-1 barring catastrophe we enter conference play 11-1.

Hoping for a really strong opener against Alabama. Glad to have them at home. Really think that’s a team we can dominate with our size.

Looking across the league I think we are currently the second best team based on performance. South Carolina has been impressive.

If I were to rank the team right now I would say:

1. SC
2. UT
3. UGA
4. LSU
5. Kentucky
6. Ole Miss
7. Arkansas
8. Alabama
9. Texas A&M
10. MIZZOU
11. Auburn
12. MSST
13. Vandy
14. Florida

It’s really pretty tight between about #3 and #11 IMO. Every game will be competitive. No nights off in the SEC this season.

Alright folks. 10 games in, 9-1 barring catastrophe we enter conference play 11-1.

Hoping for a really strong opener against Alabama. Glad to have them at home. Really think that’s a team we can dominate with our size.

Looking across the league I think we are currently the second best team based on performance. South Carolina has been impressive.

If I were to rank the team right now I would say:

1. SC
2. UT
3. UGA
4. LSU
5. Kentucky
6. Ole Miss
7. Arkansas
8. Alabama
9. Texas A&M
10. MIZZOU
11. Auburn
12. MSST
13. Vandy
14. Florida

It’s really pretty tight between about #3 and #11 IMO. Every game will be competitive. No nights off in the SEC this season.

I agree with the top 5 but after that I would rank:
6. TAMU
7. Arkansas
8. Alabama
9. Ole Miss
10. MSST
11. Mizzou
12. Florida
13. Auburn
14. Vandy

I agree with the top 5 but after that I would rank:
6. TAMU
7. Arkansas
8. Alabama
9. Ole Miss
10. MSST
11. Mizzou
12. Florida
13. Auburn
14. Vandy

TAMU is the hardest for me to figure out! They have the guards but their interior play is way down from last season. That loss to TCU was ugly.

Auburn is also tough. I feel like their play is trending the right direction. They have a win over Ga Tech who beat UCONN which has to have given them some confidence. They also have a couple really bad losses. More consistent play the last two weeks against mediocre teams.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
TAMU is the hardest for me to figure out! They have the guards but their interior play is way down from last season. That loss to TCU was ugly.

Auburn is also tough. I feel like their play is trending the right direction. They have a win over Ga Tech who beat UCONN which has to have given them some confidence. They also have a couple really bad losses. More consistent play the last two weeks against mediocre teams.

Yea I see what you mean. Auburn & Florida seem to be improving. I’m the most excited for conference play than ever before because I want to see how the teams match up against one another. As always I’m prepared for upsets and a sleeper to make noise in the tourney.

VN Store

Back