7. Miss St
8. Missouri
9. Ole Miss
10. Alabama
11. LSU
12. Florida
13. Vanderbilt
14. Auburn

Least impressed with LSU, Florida, Vandy and Auburn so far. SC is clearly the best team.

Tennessee has a lot of work to do but the SEC is pretty wide open this year. They are elite defensively.

Real Info

1. SC
2. Georgia
3. Texas A&M
4. Tennessee
5. Arkansas
6. Kentucky
7. Miss St
8. Missouri
9. Ole Miss
10. Alabama
11. LSU
12. Florida
13. Vanderbilt
14. Auburn

Least impressed with LSU, Florida, Vandy and Auburn so far. SC is clearly the best team.

Tennessee has a lot of work to do but the SEC is pretty wide open this year. They are elite defensively.
And for all the criticisms of our offense (maybe just, but Burrell injury has to be taken into account), our defense will have a huge impact on our chance at finishing in the top 3 in the SEC. Yes we must improve offensively, and I believe we will, but being this good defensively this early means something!

1. SC
2. Georgia
3. Texas A&M
4. Tennessee
5. Arkansas
6. Kentucky
7. Miss St
8. Missouri
9. Ole Miss
10. Alabama
11. LSU
12. Florida
13. Vanderbilt
14. Auburn.
Probably as good a list as any at the end of the first week of play. Please repost any changes at the end of December. It will be interesting to see who stepped up. Like the OP idea.

Curious about being having LSU as one of the least impressed list. Their schedule so far has been extremely unimpressive but their routing of inferior teams makes it hard to get a good feel for them one way than another. The improvement in Pointer so far, which by her own report has been substantial due to Kim, and their always good defense will make them a team that at worst will be in the middle of the SEC pack.

Curious about being having LSU as one of the least impressed list. Their schedule so far has been extremely unimpressive but their routing of inferior teams makes it hard to get a good feel for them one way than another. The improvement in Pointer so far, which by her own report has been substantial due to Kim, and their always good defense will make them a team that at worst will be in the middle of the SEC pack.
Well now you definitely have some data to support your perception that LSU is unimpressive right now. They lost today by 14 points at home to Florida Gulf Coast University. My bad ;)

Rooster1

Well now you definitely have some data to support your perception that LSU is unimpressive right now. They lost today by 14 points at home to Florida Gulf Coast University. My bad ;)
I think FGCU is a really good team this year, certainly caught LSU off guard. They can shoot and move the ball well.

VN Store