Randy Sanders

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
Anybody think ole Randy has learned any new plays this year? :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: .When will the offense ever change evrybody knows what we will run.thats why the points are not going up against the good teams.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: Sorry he is not going to change, because nothing at UT has changed.

Lord, I could get high off the positive vibes emanating from this thread.

:eek:lol:

But sadly, you guys are right.

:(

We have been running the same offense for years,It's the same old song and dance year after year.It works if you have top notch players all playin the plan.

1) There is nothing wrong with UT's offense
2) The Play calling is horrible
3) the offensive coordinator is over his head

I know that we have had this conversation over and over and many of you probably know how I feel about this but since it's a new season I'll go ahead and tell you again. Let me start by saying that I don't particularly like Randy Sanders. I think he was very underqualified to be the offensive coordinator at Tennessee. However, I don't think it's all his fault. I truly believe that Fulmer has more of a hand in the offense the most are willing to admit. In my opinion that is why he hired Sanders instead of a high profile guy. Fulmer is conservative by nature, not that it's a bad thing but it has gotten much worse since we were able to win the way we did in 98. I really don't think any ex-QB including Sanders wants to run a bland offense. I can't say the same about an ex-offensive lineman.

I am not one who wants to get rid of Fulmer. I don't think we could ever replace what he brings to this team. He is a great recruiter, he played here and truly loves the Vols, and he is a decent coach. He could however stand to be a little more creative when we are lacking the talent to play the type of football that he likes. With Fulmer's teams so goes the running game.........so goes the Vols.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Jul 24, 2004 1:50 AM
Up the middle and bubble screen. Any questions?

That pretty much sums it up. :lol:

Vol Freak hit the nail on the :bash: he soes change plays that Sanders calls some games Clausen said we should do this or put this guy in at running back and run this play fulmer would over rule that and change it to a draw play. :bad:

That's what I would like to know. How much of the play calling is actually Sanders, and how much is Fulmer?

9060080.jpg

VN Store

Back