Random thoughts

backdoorcutvol

Schiano is much better coach than Pruitt.
Huepel is doing great with what he has.
Banks needs to go target someone on opposing team during warmups and get his stupid 15 yard penalty over with.
Milton needs to be a tight end or linebacker.
Receivers need to wear some sticky glide.

Schiano is much better coach than Pruitt.
Huepel is doing great with what he has.
Banks needs to go target someone on opposing team during warmups and get his stupid 15 yard penalty over with.
Milton needs to be a tight end or linebacker.
Receivers need to wear some sticky glide.

I think you're on to something there re: Banks. Go ahead and work the inevitable penalty into the game plan. Sort of a modern-day Slap Shot/Hanson brothers scenario...

I thought 2 things kept is from making it a 4 qt game. 1) If 9 catches the 4 th down ball theres a good chance he scores. That would have made it a 1 score game. I think they went 3 and out after the dropped ball. Then We had a spurt where we were moving the ball on the ground and Coop gets hurt. Hats off to him for gutting it out but he needed to come out. Were getting better and if you can't see it you don't want too!

I thought 2 things kept is from making it a 4 qt game. 1) If 9 catches the 4 th down ball theres a good chance he scores. That would have made it a 1 score game. I think they went 3 and out after the dropped ball. Then We had a spurt where we were moving the ball on the ground and Coop gets hurt. Hats off to him for gutting it out but he needed to come out. Were getting better and if you can't see it you don't want too!

They scored a TD after the dropped ball

VN Store

Back