Random Thoughts XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot understand the emotional state of those that allow the movement of a ball in a game played by young adults to dictate their world view. I'm elated when we win. I'm despondent when we lose. At the end of the day I'm still a Volunteer. Piling heaps of less than constructive criticism is a strange outlet. Why not take your shoe off and kick a wall? It would be as productive.

I cannot understand the emotional state of those that allow the movement of a ball in a game played by young adults to dictate their world view. I'm elated when we win. I'm despondent when we lose. At the end of the day I'm still a Volunteer. Piling heaps of less than constructive criticism is a strange outlet. Why not take your shoe off and kick a wall? It would be as productive.
I prefer to punt puppies.

Anyone know the score of use vs bummer??

No??

Me either. Abc doesn't think we need this information.

The scoreboard is in the lower right corner. It's the way ABC broadcast compresses that won't allow me to see the whole board. It sux!

I have changed every aspect setting there is, on the box and the TV and no better.

Attachments

• 20160903_223433.jpg
    20160903_223433.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
The scoreboard is in the lower right corner. It's the way ABC broadcast compresses that won't allow me to see the whole board. It sux!

I have changed every aspect setting there is, on the box and the TV and no better.
I gave up and changed games

I sent a complaint to abc.

Max, who is your provider?

Dad has Direct TV, and he was able to see the entire scoreboard last night.

I talked to a DISH rep the other day about this. Their conclusion was it's the remote controls fault so they sent me a new one. Lol

Stoopid cave dwelling mother ****ers!

Max, who is your provider?

Dad has Direct TV, and he was able to see the entire scoreboard last night.

I talked to a DISH rep the other day about this. Their conclusion was it's the remote controls fault so they sent me a new one. Lol

Stoopid cave dwelling mother ****ers!

Epbfi in Chattanooga.
I was told it was only a problem for certain 3D TVs. They got it fixed in the 4th.

It was humorous that people kept telling me to unzoom the tv.....well shat, I never thought of that......if it was a zoom problem it would be on every Chanel not just ABC.......dumbasses.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back