Random thought

govols9570

When in doubt, Mumble
If Dooley ends up being fired, do you think he would stay around Knoxville as an attorney? Tennesee could be known as the place where coaches go to change careers.

If Dooley ends up being fired, do you think he would stay around Knoxville as an attorney? Tennesee could be known as the place where coaches go to change careers.

He's going to be a walmart greeter. It's his ****ing dream job.

Who would he represent? I thought all of Kiffin's recruits transferred.

Take Clay " im a radio show host and i have to let everyone know at least once an hour that i am a lawyer" Travis to Knoxvegas as well. With all the bs he spews, him and "Hymans" could work media magic.

If this **** keeps being posted , I'm going to start my own bat**** threads. For the love of God , delete this thread!

If this **** keeps being posted , I'm going to start my own bat**** threads. For the love of God , delete this thread!

This isn't the thread for you, obviously. This is for people who know that sitting around speculating about rumors won't speed up the process.

This isn't the thread for you, obviously. This is for people who know that sitting around speculating about rumors won't speed up the process.

Why do you care what he does if he gets fired? This thread is bullsh!t and pathedic. Go take a 3 hour **** and keep your random thoughts to yourself.

After our good season next year 2012, you had better watch out, because everything will continue upward ! I believe in the power of the orange dog.

VN Store

Back