Random Political Test

You’re all a bunch of libs.

B94C4B5B12EE42B8A9C54E723514849C1582829594.jpeg

I only took it once since the the sample size is small , any question would have an impact on the outcome . That being said does anyone disagree with the any of the others results or were you surprised by anyone’s results nothing matching their postings ? I’m just curious . I found many to be spot on .

Yep. That's about right... or left as it were. Mkay I'm in about dead center actually.

Screenshot_20200227-153734_Chrome.jpg

graph.png

Your political coordinates are:
  • 47.2% Right, 16.7% Communitarian

It's interesting how well these charts correlate to posts. There's a cluster of us very close together. I'd bet if 72 and hog took it they'd be right there with us. We, for example, are no more than half a vertical block apart.

It's interesting how well these charts correlate to posts. There's a cluster of us very close together. I'd bet if 72 and hog took it they'd be right there with us. We, for example, are no more than half a vertical block apart.
Yeah I noticed how close mine and yours was. Old fart status probably helps keep the poll close too.

• 11.1% Right, 13.9% Communitarianpolitical-coordinates-comparison.png

graph.png

Political Coordinates Test
  • 61.1% Right, 19.4% Communitarian

That puts you right in the old fart's club segment. I think we're going to wear that part of the target out.

Has anybody tested lefty? I see Obama pretty lonely over there lol.

VN Store

Back