Rain on Saturday

Weather Underground says... bad news... the rain chances go up over 90% at 2 pm. The good news... they're only looking for about a quarter of an inch of rain. Sounds like passing storms.

That's nothing in this neck of the woods. A sun shower.

Reactions: 1 person
This is a Maxim game. It'll be ugly whoever wins. Mistakes will be made. I hope Butch is smart enough to lean on the run game, shorten the game, play ball control in the slop. Mac will likely push, and I think they'll have trouble at QB. I just hope it doesn't come down to in-game coaching.

You mean like Urban Meyer not running his fast
QB v Michigan, Clemson and Oklahoma?

Or Jim Harbaugh going for 2 in the 3rd Q v FSU and losing by 1?

Or Brian Kelly punting w 3 min to go v Uga?

Or Atlanta's HC not telling Matt Ryan "whatever you do don't get sacked so we can kick a FG and put 31 on the board"?

Reactions: 2 people
You mean like Urban Meyer not running his fast
QB v Michigan, Clemson and Oklahoma?

Or Jim Harbaugh going for 2 in the 3rd Q v FSU and losing by 1?

Or Brian Kelly punting w 3 min to go v Uga?

Or Atlanta's HC not telling Matt Ryan "whatever you do don't get sacked so we can kick a FG and put 31 on the board"?

And...Butch going for 1 when up by 12 late versus Florida.

This is a Maxim game. It'll be ugly whoever wins. Mistakes will be made. I hope Butch is smart enough to lean on the run game, shorten the game, play ball control in the slop. Mac will likely push, and I think they'll have trouble at QB. I just hope it doesn't come down to in-game coaching.

I don't think it's in the DNA to do that with his vaunted offense.

We've had problems with the QB Center exchange in both games. Adding a wet ball won't help. Butch might get spooked and put Coleman Thomas back in at Center.

This is going to be a good old fashion brawl ya'll. Not lying. This is dirty football. What these freshmen are about to walk into is going to define them. Someone needs to show them the 2002 game... seriously. Make them sit down and watch it.

rain or not...why the f#$k would anyone ever want to watch the 2002 game ever again? much less ask the players to watch it

that means we could be in serious trouble, with our defensive woes against the run, I think we are around last in FBS against the run. I maybe wrong on that.

Close 126 out of 129 teams. Ironically UCLA is 127 and both teams are 2-0 and ranked. Florida is tied at 105 against the rush. FYI Vols are 12th against the pass and 95th in Total D.

Whatchu tawkin' bout son? :)
1a105887-0930-40f7-90bf-aaab453f5851_300.jpg

That's the game the players need to see, 1992 in Neyland. Most fun I've ever had in a downpour.

Last time I looked, it rains in Tennessee as well and both teams have to play in the rain at the same time. Now, I know Tennessee is located in God's Country, and the rain might only fall on the Gators and not UT............I jest of course, because I never understood this rational.

Go Vols!!

Close 126 out of 129 teams. Ironically UCLA is 127 and both teams are 2-0 and ranked. Florida is tied at 105 against the rush. FYI Vols are 12th against the pass and 95th in Total D.

Ohio State is 130/130 in pass D.

Ranked #1 ESPN/FPI.

There are only a couple Baker Mayfields in FBS, and only 1 Ga Tech.

I say again. The smart football is to get the Tennessee players from Florida involved. I would strait to Carl fils aime. Save Kelly for now.

Crazy to think that if you said this a month ago you would have been institutionalized. Crazy to think what one good game can do. Wait a minute...That really is crazy. I am really encouraged with CFA's emergence but it was one game against Larry Bird U. Run Kelly. He is our best player. Get him the ball early and often. Carlin will get his chances. As will Chandler.

Not sure where to post this but major road closure of I-75 starting today due to river flooding. You can find it at utports.com/documents.

VN Store

Back