Rae Sykes

vavol87

what do yal think on Rae Sykes?? i know he probably wouldn't be here next year if he signed or not but just wondering what everyone else's opinion is? personally i think he will be a vol!! i was on the bus riding back to the dorm from class and i heard walter fisher and vladimir richards talking about him and they didn't mention him not coming here so i think thats pretty positive

From the recent interviews, I think he signs with UT. Of course he then will be headed to JUCO or Prep.

From the recent interviews, I think he signs with UT. Of course he then will be headed to JUCO or Prep.
It absolutely drives me crazy that these guys can't manage to keep their grades up and get the test scores they need to qualify. Anyone with half a brain could make the grades needed to qualify.

It absolutely drives me crazy that these guys can't manage to keep their grades up and get the test scores they need to qualify. Anyone with half a brain could make the grades needed to qualify.

I think it is a real problem at Alcoa. Warren had trouble getting in FSU, Duck Lindsey is at JC, Sykes will be prep school or JC most likely, and their QB last year couldn't get into UTC. That's pathetic.

at the last ACT, he took it at maryville and my gf was in there with him. She said he just sat in the back and went through it quick and put his head down any went to sleep.

I wish we would pick up Sykes, we need to get some more Alcoa players...there will be a few coming out of there the next couple of years I bet. Never can hurt to have a "tunnel" in your own backyard ;)

I went to HS at Oliver Springs, we play Alcoa every year..let me restate. We get pummeled by Alcoa every year. I think they've scored 60+ on us the past 3 games, LOL. Anyway we beat them my junior year, when Warren and Lindsey were Soph's. I remember thinking those kids were gonna be good...

Man, I wish we got Brandon Warren :disappointed:

I know this is along time off..But i hear Warrens cousin or somethin is an absolute beast at the middle school.

LOL! That made me laugh. If Sykes really just flew through the test, and went to sleep, I don't know if I want him at UT.

I think it is a real problem at Alcoa. Warren had trouble getting in FSU, Duck Lindsey is at JC, Sykes will be prep school or JC most likely, and their QB last year couldn't get into UTC. That's pathetic.

The QB made it into UTC and got to practice while the Clearinghouse made a ruling and then got turned down,shock. I'm pretty sure he will be eligible next year which is a good thing because UTC needs a QB.

do they need a punter to? cause he can kick the shat out of the ball....and its pretty

do these guys at Alcoa just get a pass from the teachers or what?

VN Store

Back