Rae Burrell

What a great young woman! I will always think of her as that baby giraffe freshman😆
She truly gave her all for Tennessee.
!
You are truly a treasure Rae...I still remember that sporadic freshman year, when your hustle was all over the place [which is not a bad thing]...Watch you blossom towards the end of your sophomore season, which led to a stardom in your Jr/Sr seasons...Your grit, grime & never say quit, will be severely missed...Others will have to step up [I'm sure they will - LV way]...We will missed the #12 with the smooth jumpshot, but most of all, we'll miss your presence...The BEST of EVERYTHING to you young lady...LVFL 🧡💙🏀🧡💙👊

Rae, you will always be missed.
Thank you for always giving 100%.
Rae for 3!!!!!!
rae-burrell-of-the-tennessee-volunteers-shoots-the-ball-against-the-picture-id1387915705

Rae, you are a true baller in every sense of the word. You have stuck it out through think and thin, and through injury and pain, I truly admire your courage and toughness. You have been a blessing, a joy, and inspiration to our Lady Vols Family and I pray for your continued success in the league. God Bless you Rae Burrell, LVFL. Remember, rise and grind today, and you will rise and shine tomorrow.:cool::cool::cool::cool: GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!

VN Store

Back