Race 6 - Martinsville - pick top 5

(checkerboard_charly @ Apr 2 said:
well about 5 of us called this one.
the points battle on volnation is heating up..
Yeah, I thought I would make up some ground this week till I saw how many others called it too lol.

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Mar 29 said:
Tony Stewart-winner
Jeffy boy Gordon
Bobby Labonte
Mark Martin
microbrain Jimmy Johnson
good run today myblood.

wonder who will come out on top after this race??

(Crakaveli @ Apr 2 said:
i watched the last 20 laps and that was some of the most boring television i've watched recently.

In contrast, the last 20 laps were the best I've seen all year.The top drivers dueling it out and Little E fighting for a top five finish in that shell of a car he had left.If you were bored by that , you must not understand Nascar. The last few laps showed how good and how smart these drivers really are. :dunno:

(utfantilidie @ Apr 2 said:
In contrast, the last 20 laps were the best I've seen all year.The top drivers dueling it out and Little E fighting for a top five finish in that shell of a car he had left.If you were bored by that , you must not understand Nascar. The last few laps showed how good and how smart these drivers really are. :dunno:
well put. even for a gordon fan. :biggrin2:

Very good ending. I almost missed it! Power went out here with about 30 laps to go because of all these storms passin through today, but it came back on during that red flag.

Amazing run by Jr. there... figured he was done after he got Newman'd, but he came right back, again.

Dale Jr. put on a heck of a performance....Me being as big of a fan as I am I figured he might have buckled under the pressure of having to come back through the field, he surprised me....If he hadn't have gotten banged up early he might have won....course if a bull frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt everytime he jumped anyways

(#10_Ainge_#10 @ Apr 3 said:
Dale Jr. put on a heck of a performance....Me being as big of a fan as I am I figured he might have buckled under the pressure of having to come back through the field, he surprised me....If he hadn't have gotten banged up early he might have won....course if a bull frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt everytime he jumped anyways

That is what I thought would happen. I was waiting on him to do something that would allow him to park it and call it a day. He has done that before. LOL I was impressed with the way he kept trying and didn't give up.

I had 3 of the top 5! WOW! :dance2: And thank goodness Mark made a run and got in the top 15. Matt killed me toward the end, otherwise I may have had over 800. :thumbsup: Results should be up NLT 9 PM EST today.

I think Kurt finished 11th or 12th... either way he was my lowest finisher.

Looks like everyone did pretty well on the picks this week. I probably won't be first since I didn't have Stewart winning like others did, but top 5 at least I'm thinkin.

(tidwell @ Apr 3 said:
I think Kurt finished 11th or 12th... either way he was my lowest finisher.

Looks like everyone did pretty well on the picks this week. I probably won't be first since I didn't have Stewart winning like others did, but top 5 at least I'm thinkin.

You were 2nd with 803! :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back