R.I.P. Naomi Judd

Brave Volunteer

Sad to hear this news. I'm not a country music fan at all but I always thought Naomi Judd was extremely attractive and if I was channel surfing and a Judds video was on, I would always stop to watch for that reason! R.I.P. to a beautiful, beautiful lady!

Celebrities Mourn Death of Country Star Naomi Judd With Moving Tributes – NBC New York

portrait_70_14658.jpg

Reactions: tbwhhs
Sad news. The Judds were great and had a lot of hits. The family’s statement regarding her death, causes speculation of suicide.

Sad news. The Judds were great and had a lot of hits. The family’s statement regarding her death, causes speculation of suicide.

I had heard on a local station that it was suicide. Sad indeed, I believe I heard they had one last tour planned this Summer/Fall. Mental health issues are very scary and tragic.

Reactions: SDV
I had heard on a local station that it was suicide. Sad indeed, I believe I heard they had one last tour planned this Summer/Fall. Mental health issues are very scary and tragic.

I didn't hear a confirmation but the family described it as her being a victim of mental illness, so I assumed that is what happened. Regardless, sad to hear of her passing.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

Wow bizarre, for someone her age.

Wow bizarre, for someone her age.

Actually happens a lot. My grandpa was 82 when he committed suicide. He was a farmer and due to health issues couldn't do anything he was use to anymore and it just broke him down after a few years. When I was on the Sheriff's Dept I'd say about 85% or more of our suicides were individuals over 60. Sad

Reactions: DocVOLiday and SDV
Actually happens a lot. My grandpa was 82 when he committed suicide. He was a farmer and due to health issues couldn't do anything he was use to anymore and it just broke him down after a few years. When I was on the Sheriff's Dept I'd say about 85% or more of our suicides were individuals over 60. Sad

Dang. I guess you just hear about it more when they're young.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back