Quoting Posts

I haven't been able to quote posts on mobile for a while.

I am using Android OS, Freak.

Not letting me do it for some reason past few days.

Are you using Android also?

I haven't been able to quote posts on mobile for a while.

I am using Android OS, Freak.

Really? What device? What version of Android? What browser?

And just to be clear, are we talking about the multi-quote button or just the reply button?

Are you using Android also?

Really? What device? What version of Android? What browser?

And just to be clear, are we talking about the multi-quote button or just the reply button?
Multi quote function.
Samsung note 9
idk the latest update to the OS.
Using the Samsung browser and not Chrome on the phone.

Everything is AOK on my Chromebook.

The multi quote never works on my iPhone 8.

Select multiple quotes. Click the insert quotes button in the reply field. Get “Oops we ran into a problem. No quotes selected”.

Been like that for a while but not something I use much.

Multi quote function.
Samsung note 9

Select multiple quotes. Click the insert quotes button in the reply field. Get “Oops we ran into a problem. No quotes selected”.

test.

Using safari?

No bueno.

The quote is "added to quote", but when clicking the add quote button for a reply the message says no quote selected and does not populate the page with the quotes.

Take it personally.

Me, I deserve better.
if you go to Settings > Safari > Advanced. Is javaScript on? I've never had an issue on iOS and didn't in the post above so it seems like it has to be a setting.

Multi quote function.
Samsung note 9

If you have a second, check whether it works on the Chrome browser.

It does work on Chrome?

If you have any extensions installed in the Samsung browser you might try disabling them.

Yeah, I use Chrome on my chromebook and everything is fine.

RE extensions: You passed my level of knowledge on this one. I don't know what an extension is, how to install one, or how to determine if one was installed.

No biggie. I don't use multi quote much anyway.

Yeah, I use Chrome on my chromebook and everything is fine.

RE extensions: You passed my level of knowledge on this one. I don't know what an extension is, how to install one, or how to determine if one was installed.

No biggie. I don't use multi quote much anyway.
No worries. That means you don't likely have any. I'll keep digging. Thanks for the feedback @McDad. I appreciate it.

Reactions: McDad
@Freak
For some reason I’m unable to quote the past few days. When I click the add quote icon, I get the “message added to multi quote” pop up, but when I try to insert the quote it says “oops we ran into problems/no message selected”. I’m on iPhone

@Freak
For some reason I’m unable to quote the past few days. When I click the add quote icon, I get the “message added to multi quote” pop up, but when I try to insert the quote it says “oops we ran into problems/no message selected”. I’m on iPhone
It’s a known bug until I get the update done. It should only affect quoting multiple posts. If you want to quote a single post just hit the reply button.

Reactions: 615vols
It’s a known bug until I get the update done. It should only affect quoting multiple posts. If you want to quote a single post just hit the reply button.

Gotcha, appreciate the quick response freak 👍

VN Store

Back