Quit whining!

TrueVol1970

This Pitt team would have beat us by 50 last year. Can we make changes and improve from today, absolutely. I'm not saying we are going to be world beaters this year but we are 100% starting from scratch and we will be fun to watch this year. No matter what you NegaVols think, I believe we will win at least six games this year. That would be a good season based on what Heupel inherited.

Go Vols

This Pitt team would have beat us by 50 last year. Can we make changes and improve from today, absolutely. I'm not saying we are going to be world beaters this year but we are 100% starting from scratch and we will be fun to watch this year. No matter what you NegaVols think, I believe we will win at least six games this year. That would be a good season based on what Heupel inherited.

Go Vols
True fan alert 🚨

This game was anything but fun to watch. We competed despite shooting ourselves in the foot the whole game

This game was anything but fun to watch. We competed despite shooting ourselves in the foot the whole game
And that’s what makes it harder. A win today would’ve definitely answered some questions, built momentum, and at least gave us some damn hope! Team was soooo close and the fact we were close but still blew our foot off despite Pitt trying to give us a chance……it’s just a kick in the sack just as the swelling has gone down from the last kick in the sack

We should’ve won but if last year’s staff was running the show the score would’ve been 41-3.
If the result is the same, does it really matter?

*We could have won today. I don't think we would have had a chance last year

Reactions: reecetn
If the result is the same, does it really matter?

*We could have won today. I don't think we would have had a chance last year
Which is exactly what I said. I’m not happy with the outcome but this team is light years ahead of the product Beldar gave us last year. Penalties and that horrible 4th down call doomed us.

Go Vols

You are crazy!! Quit dreaming!!!

Reactions: igotworms
I’d rather get this type of performance out of the way (even though we somehow almost miraculously pulled it out against all odds) now before we get to SEC play.

VN Store

Back