Quick question about the new board format

preacherwebb

KJV1611
Sorry to start a thread about this.

Back in the day, before Freak updated the board, we could tell how many people were on it at any given time.
Is that still a thing? Has that feature been removed? If it's still a thing, where/how/ ect.
I haven't found it anywhere, asking for a friend I guess.

Behr, I can never tell if you're serious, lol.
I don't know why, but for some reason, I miss that little feature.
Behr is correct. I just asked the same thing the other day. I still have a bunch of things I'm working on adding back, I just haven't had a ton of time for that sort of thing during the season as I've been wrapped up in the team... and now the coaching search. lol.

Behr is correct. I just asked the same thing the other day. I still have a bunch of things I'm working on adding back, I just haven't had a ton of time for that sort of thing during the season as I've been wrapped up in the team... and now the coaching search. lol.

It's all good. You have the best site on the interwebs ... and a good coaching search will derail even the best men's workday.

That's fair, but I wouldn't lie to a preacher. :)

Still not sure if serious.

ClearGiftedEgret-small.gif

(I keed I keed)

What missing "likes" are you talking about? I don't follow.
Some people lost some "likes" during the transtion to the new board is all I know..Say i had 1000 likes before the transition and after I only 800.. I never kept up with mine enough to know if I am missing some or not but some ppl sure care because it has been brought up several times lol..Follow?

Some people lost some "likes" during the transtion to the new board is all I know..Say i had 1000 likes before the transition and after I only 800.. I never kept up with mine enough to know if I am missing some or not but some ppl sure care because it has been brought up several times lol..Follow?

OOOOOhhhhh ... okay I see. I was unaware this happened.
I was not following because I have been giving and receiving likes lately, so ...

Here, I'll give you a like to help you get caught up.
:cool:

OOOOOhhhhh ... okay I see. I was unaware this happened.
I was not following because I have been giving and receiving likes lately, so ...

Here, I'll give you a like to help you get caught up.
:cool:
LOL.. Yea they work fine its just some people lost some in the transition :) I dont think I was one of them but I never really payed enough attention to notice TBH..

VN Store

Back