Questions For The Nooga Council of America (NCA)

I've never been interested in being a member of any type of group here in the Zone or fully support any that have come and gone in the 11+ years I've been here.

I'm only interested in one item that this Council seems to attempt to control and I support that item 100%. Any other activities the group chooses to endeavor will be voluntary on my part or my involvement in any will be void and they can proceed in any and all future activities without my support.

*If that makes no sense I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. Waterworld Moby Dick I am Legend.
**If PepperJacks is even considered so much as a mascot to this Council, I withdraw all written, verbal, sign language, idea, thoughts, dreams, eye contact insinuation...etc. agreement and wish the council well without me or my support.

~Behr Vol 1213

Last edited:
I've never been interested in being a member of any type of group here in the Zone or fully support any that have come and gone in the 11+ years I've been here.

I'm only interested in one item that this Council seems to attempt to control and I support that item 100%. Any other activities the group chooses to endeavor will be voluntary on my part or my involvement in any will be void and they can proceed in any and all future activities without my support.

*If that makes no sense I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. Waterworld Moby Dick I am Legend.

~Behr Vol 1213

Eloquent post behr.

@rocytop2624

If I am in the NCA....

tenor.gif

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

~Behr Vol 1213
Long live LBB.gif

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr

VN Store

Back