Question on transfer rumor

jim pique

Another site I was reading stated that they had heard a rumor that Jeremy Banks was.considering putting his name on the transfer pool.Has anyone heard of thos?Does.this have any "legs"?

Another site I was reading stated that they had heard a rumor that Jeremy Banks was.considering putting his name on the transfer pool.Has anyone heard of thos?Does.this have any "legs"?
BE961E3A-CA53-4933-B63A-D139267873FB.gif

College sports has changed we all need to accept this and regardless of what happens stop putting negative things out there when it doesn't go our way. Trust the coaches and the new AD until they give us a reason not to.

Reactions: London Vol
There’s no other team he could go to to shine like he would here.. best defensive player on the team in the biggest conference playing against the best teams.. one more season til he hits the draft. Wouldn’t make sense imo

But if someone else could get you more money, right now, I can think of 8 schools in the SEC who could , would, or have out bid us.

Doubt it. But crazier things have happened.

He would have to discount those 15 yard penalties…dude is a live wire . He plays hard but made a lot of critical penalties to extend drives . Crazy stuff
Crazy part is that is what Tennessee needs. We've played soft for years and I like the intensity he brings. Yes, harness it now but don't lose that intensity.

Reactions: Coddlecreek1

VN Store

Back