Question on Southern Miss stadium

Ref4Life

I am looking at tickets and they say Ga so I’m guessing general admission and they also have some SRO so I’m guessing standing room only?? Does anyone know where you will be viewing the game from? I can’t seem to find a seat chart that shows any of these tickets

I cannot find a seating chart either..My best guess would sections A, B, L, or M...which are bleacher seating and somewhere towards the top...not sure about SRO..I don't know if the have a grassy section they let people stand or sit in...

I cannot find a seating chart either..My best guess would sections A, B, L, or M...which are bleacher seating and somewhere towards the top...not sure about SRO..I don't know if the have a grassy section they let people stand or sit in...
Will not be in any of the seating areas. here is your standing room only sections. Not sure about 3rd base side.
IMG_6418.jpeg

Will not be in any of the seating areas. here is your standing room only sections. Not sure about 3rd base side.
View attachment 555475

This is correct, this year USM made all cahirback and bleacher seats season tickets. There is no room down the 3rd base line. Standing room only will down the 1st base line into the outfield (16 oz lounge and the right field Roost) and both will be packed out!!!

Reactions: knoxvol52
This is correct, this year USM made all cahirback and bleacher seats season tickets. There is no room down the 3rd base line. Standing room only will down the 1st base line into the outfield (16 oz lounge and the right field Roost) and both will be packed out!!!

And reeking of urine with chickens running around on the dirt floors

Reactions: feathersax
I am looking at tickets and they say Ga so I’m guessing general admission and they also have some SRO so I’m guessing standing room only?? Does anyone know where you will be viewing the game from? I can’t seem to find a seat chart that shows any of these tickets

From what I've gathered, SRO and GA are the same. They're both a ticket to get in and stand somewhere.

Reactions: GenRRN and KHVol
Southern Miss, Ole Miss, Miss-ing Link...all a big MISS.

Attachments

• Missing link.jpg
    Missing link.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back