Question of the Day.......

Can someone define the level of drunkenness specified by “drunker than a Cooter Brown”? Whatever a Cooter Brown is?

Asking for a friend.

Someone flagged down a police officer on OP Live (@malinoisvol did you see?) and said this guy over here is drunker than cooter brown.

I had to look it up, but hilarious and definitely see @NorCalVol67 getting there. 😆

"Cooter Brown supposedly lived on the line which divided the North and South during the American Civil War, making him ineligible for military draft by either side. He had family on both sides of the line, so he did not want to fight in the war. He decided to get drunk and stay drunk for the duration of the war so that he would be seen as useless for military purposes and would not be drafted."

She seems to be doing fine. Shame she knows you ask about her from time to time but won't acknowledge you.

She seems to be doing fine. Shame she knows you ask about her from time to time but won't acknowledge you.
How do you know this? Are you in contact with Juanita offline? Is Juanita your alt?

Oh look! Minding my own business and look whos following me and crying in another thread.

Lol, you're following me dumbass.

View attachment 545227

pants-on.gif

Lol, this is the ask thread.

Are there any conversations on the interwebs stupiter than the ones between me an D face??

Reactions: 508mikey
Actually there's one that could challenge it. You know which one? Lulz.

Hint: It's not in the Zone.

VN Store

Back